Underwear Obsession

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686801 View attachment 3686811 So, I’ve been obsessed with underwear since the third grade (give it take a few years). I have invested in quite a collection of over 400 jockstraps and about 130 bikini swim briefs . . . and of course athletic shorts and harnesses and even recently a sling. Anyways, I’m finding that my time to get ready to go out takes longer now because of underwear selection . . . anybody else have the same or similar issues?
I'm obsessed too, but I tend to focus on a few styles (mostly white briefs). I get the obsessive quality of your life, tho. I'm the same.
Ever wonder what will happen if you suddenly kick the bucket and somebody has to go thru your "effects" and comes across this collection?

Reactions: pants73

JockLover1989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm obsessed too, but I tend to focus on a few styles (mostly white briefs). I get the obsessive quality of your life, tho. I'm the same.
Ever wonder what will happen if you suddenly kick the bucket and somebody has to go thru your "effects" and comes across this collection?
Oddly enough, I have thought about that. What Will they think when they open the bag (that looks like my golf clubs) and find my sling?!? Oh well they’ll know I LIVED my life.

Ua23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oddly enough, I have thought about that. What Will they think when they open the bag (that looks like my golf clubs) and find my sling?!? Oh well they’ll know I LIVED my life.
Wait,you use a sling for your golf game? That seems extreme...

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My my . . . Judgmental are we? What may seem extreme to you, may actually be commonplace for others.
Um. It's. A. Joke. You know, like the idea of a sex sling on a golf course?
I should just stop posting; there seems to be a lot of humor impairment on this site.
See, it's funny cuz you posted:
"Oddly enough, I have thought about that. What Will they think when they open the bag (that looks like my golf clubs) and find my sling?!? Oh well they’ll know I LIVED my life."
So then I took the idea of someone finding a sling in your GOLF bag and then extrapolated it to the idea of using a sling on a golf COURSE, which provides a certain incongruity, which is what humor is based on. Indeed, the image of some golfer trying, say, to hit a hole-in-one while in a sling is amusing. Or at least it was intended to be.
Not sure why you thought that was "judgmental."
However, if you are a jocklover, as your name implies, you must be a cool guy. I have never gotten over my jock obsession since my youth.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean the reason I posted to this thread because I myself have a underwear fetish simply because I have relatively low hangers so I like them to be nestled away tight so I don't have any problems
Me too. gotta pouch 'em. I'd love to see yours but I can access gold members. (Isn't "gold member" the pardon villain in those Austin Power movies?)

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too. gotta pouch 'em. I'd love to see yours but I can access gold members. (Isn't "gold member" the pardon villain in those Austin Power movies?)
My profile should be able to be viewed I'm not a gold member

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But your avatar says you're a "Gold Member" and whhen I click on your "photos" it sends me to a page that says I should upgrade to GM. Mysterious...
Definitely not a gold member because I don't pay anything thankfully

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then why does it say "Gold Member" under your name?? Curious. Maybe they think you're a hot dude and gave you the Membership for free! : )
Lol I can assure you I do not pay anything that's for certain

Reactions: fixer69xxx