Underwear Overdose

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rufus-scot, Aug 22, 2009.

1. rufus-scot

rufus-scot Member

Is it possible to own too many pairs of underwear?

Since I was a boy, I have had an underwear fetish, but I didn't realize just how big my collection had grown until I recently moved.

Packing up, I counted 70+ pairs of underwear - mostly a combination of briefs and boxer briefs, from 2xist, Papi, CK, Obviously, Aussiebum and C-in2.

I can't help seeking out new designs online, and love the anticipation of waiting for a delivery to arrive, wondering how I'll look in them.

Underwear makes me happy. Do I have a problem?

Attached Files:

2. cdarro

cdarro New Member

I too have a lot of pairs, though not so impressive a collection as yours. Current GF things its "strange " to have so many. Probably comes from mother drilling it into my head always to have clean underwear on! LOL.

3. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    Never! No such thing as too many. I easily have 100 pairs of underwear of all sorts and can you imagine not one thong. I never have the courage to buy them at the store and forget about ordering one online. I don't think id look that flattering in one anyways. In the past my roomies would make comments on my vast collection especially when we did our laundry. I had more undies to wash than clothes.

JuniorNylonBriefs likes this.
  4. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    I have over seventy. based on jocks, briefs, trunks and a few boxers. But, they are all mostly white. there is where my crazy jumps in...WHITE .. my crazy comes from hiding and looking at the pictures inthe Sears Robuck Catalogue.

5. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

You may be too young to remember this, but, when Imelda Marcos was forced to flee the Phillipines one of the examples used to "prove" her self indulgence was her collection of panties!

6. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    lol! People tell my mom she has more shoes than Imelda Marcos. I'm always like who the hell is that. I guess I am too young for that one.

7. TforTrapeze

TforTrapeze Member

Albums:
    i want a better underwear collection, i am slowly building, but i still can't justify a 20+$ pair of underwear. i hope to ask for some for underwear

8. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

For a guy who prefers to freeball I have a lot of underwear too. Mostly because I tend to take good care of my stuff and just don't through it away. I have 10 pair of my newest boxer briefs. Probably 40 pair of boxers that I've had for almost 20 years and are like new and maybe 6 pair of very old Polo bikini briefs that are so comfortable and hold my junk just right. This is another one of those things that you (I) just wouldn't be likely to talk about with another man but here it's totally cool. Gotta love this site.

9. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I got loads. Mainly tighty whities, white boxerbriefs and jocks. Couple of boxers. The more the better.

My fav are ones that used to belong to other guys...

10. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have about 50 at the moment, but I tend to toss anything I don't wear in 6 months or so.

11. plumbr

plumbr Member

oh i love underwear :)

12. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    You have a problem ONLY if you think you do. I love briefs. I have a few pics in my gallery. Mine are custom made. I don't think I have a problem!

13. xzibit9945

xzibit9945 New Member

For all you underwear experts- What's the best, most comfortable underwear brand and type for a grower? I'm 4 inches flaccid but gain 4 inches when I get an erection. I bought some Calvin Klein pouch boxer briefs on Friday. They're better than the Hanes boxer briefs I was wearing previously-- The pouch feels much better when I work out and there's no chafing, but when I get an erection, the pouch doesn't stretch a lot and it kinda hurts!

There's a Calvin Klein Underwear store very close to my apartment but anything that can be purchased at a large department store in Canada would also be good. I looked at American Apparel's underwear selection and was underwhelmed. Thanks in advance!

14. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I rather spend my money on other clothing lol. But good, suitable underwear is important.

15. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Rather refreshing to hear about a man who has no excuses whatsoever not to change his pants (underwear) every day!! lol

16. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i've not worn underwear for over 20 years, but i dont see anything wrong with u having so many pairs-as long as you wear them all(not all at same time) if you like em. And you look good in them.
    Having said that, i do own about 5 pairs for certain times, 2 of which are 2xist y back thongs they are probly the most comfortable i've tried-but i still prefer nuffin.

17. jockmaestro

Gold Member

As for pouch briefs, Mr. xzibit9945, try 2xist pouch briefs, or for a cheaper version, "Evolve" from Target.
    To our original poster, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR. Briefs are the best, but stick to white. Those colored briefs are a little too "precious." And do NOT buy thongs. Thongs are girly.
    Plain white briefs or jockstraps!!

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

If it makes you happy then it's all good. Wearing clean underwear is essential to a person's mental well-being. Or at least it should be.

19. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    70 pairs doesn't sound ridiculous to me either. Let's say that during college, you had enough pairs for two weeks = 14 pairs of underwear. You have that as a base set. Then, each year, you add 3 to 5 pairs for daily use and 2 fashion pairs = 7 additional pairs per year.... Throw in about 5 pairs as gifts from other people (girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, significant other) ... and after 10 years, it's quite easy to end up with 70+ pairs. Let's also factor in that it takes some time to experiment with the brands that are most comfortable and appropriate for our preferences....

20. stlbigman

stlbigman New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted