Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so what kind of underwear should i wear to the underwear party tommorow night? me and a friend need to go underwear shopping tommorow, and be reasonable, somewhere that i can just go to (store) and pick some up. no online ordering.

what do you'll think of these? Baby Rib Boxer Brief - Underwear - American Apparel Online Store
or these Under Armour | Men's HeatGear 9" Long Boxerjock | 1000669 | $19.99

Oh definately the second pair, very good shape to them and the shape appears to be better to handle a bulge and show it a bit.

Why don't girls get invited to underwear parties?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guy...you got the body for a thong...conservative type...you may end up not going home alone...have fun

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd get a pair of really tight, low cut boxer-briefs, with great support and lift to them....you've got the bod to show off......so go for it!

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i ended up wearing abercrombie boxer briefs. good choice? there were tons of people. and most of them were hot! i love it here at my college. girls here are so hot! there was a good mix of sexes too, i was surprised to see them in their underwear. and i did not go home alone :wink:. fun times in college!

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
oh, haha. there was this guy walking around with just a tube sock over his package! it was pretty funny, and when a drunk girl pulled it off, he got pissed and tried pulling her underwear off. pretty creative choices of underwear last night. i was impressed.