Underwear Poll

bigsoft: Let's collect data on the types of underwear that LPSG members wear.

junior15074: I generally wear briefs while at work but when I am home generally like to be naked. I love the freedom of my dick and balls hanging down between my legs swinging around freely. I also love to freeball in my sweats as it allows alot of room for my dick to hang down between my legs. The only thing is I have a large cock head which can be seen even through my sweats. Generally I freeball outside the house while doing yardwork. A couple of times I have gone to the store for a quick errand. I do prefer to allow my dick to hang freely between my legs. I like how it feels and wish I could do it more often.

Reactions: Into undies

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The poll will be somewhat skewered since many of us, as I do, freeball when casual and only wear underwear when dressed up for work or school.

Maybe you can revise it to allow more than one choice?

;)

Pecker

blak9: I agree. I wear boxer briefs at work and when working out, and the rest of the time I wear boxers, or freeball, or wear nothing at all. I don't think anyone is faithful to just one brand of underwear (well, except Michael Jordan...but he's getting paid to wear Haynes.)

bigsoft: As of 12/31/02, we see that the largest percentage of hung men prefer to hang loose.

Boxers and freeballing together total 31.5%

Those who prefer the moderate support of boxer briefs total 26.7%

The well endowed who prefer the support of briefs and jock straps account for 22%

Men who wear more than one type of underwear account for 16.4%

The remainder prefer thongs

BagofBones: I don't know how anyone could freeball. Must be weird and uncomfortable!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It really depends on what you're wearing while freeballing. I only do it in my pajama pants when I'm relaxing at home, and that's because I have warm cotton pajama pants that feel GREAT on my penis. Denim or khaki or something like that, I think it would chafe or at least feel rough on my dick skin.

I don't go out without underwear, and not that I'm ashamed of my dick, but the last thing I want to do is unintentionally provoke people.

(Though, you know, if I'm in a mood to get attention, I'm comfortable enough to show it on request -- gender or sexuality, unless you're a really, really flamboyant man, unimportant.)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=BagofBones link=board=clothing;num=1034553612;start=0#4 date=02/27/03 at 21:35:17]

"...I don't know how anyone could freeball. Must be weird and uncomfortable!"

[/quote]

It all depends.....

On the willingness of the man himself to try it.

And, perhaps the circumstances surrounding when he dares to "go for it".

It has taken me years (and, years) to try it.
--Can't say for the life of me why I ever DID try it...
But I don't regret it, certainly. In fact, it's not all that bad.

I've yet to "free-ball" to the workplace. 'May die on the spot if I ever do..... 'Can't say for sure.

But, as I am getting older though, I have decided to go for comfort. And, while at home, especially on weekends and doing yard chores, I wear soft-fabric (fleece) athletic wear and the like....while free-balling.
I enjoy the freedom from the boxers, believe me. And, I certainly see nothing wrong with free-balling in my designated area (home) because no one but family sees me and fortunately the neighbors are not all that close by...(rural setting). No one usually but the country side wildlife sees me of course and I haven't as of yet seen any of the critters "drop dead of shock" at the site of my running about while feeling "free under there".

I've been known to take off to the Home Depot a time or two while in my weekend "garb" and anyone at that store (mostly men who are also home-fix-it-uppers like myself) probably couldn't care less. Perhaps some of them are "flopping and jiggling a little bit, too!
-- I wouldn't know because I am usually in a hurry to get what I need and head home and beat sundown so as to complete my tasks.

Like Dee, I don't go out of my way intentionally to "exhibit". I avoid the rough fabrics of denim and kahki jeans when free-balling and will admit (again like Dee) to being fond of my warm flannel jammie-bottoms in the winter months for lounging around the house, again sans underwear.

Free-balling may sound shocking. But, it's not that bad in appropriate situations where you're comfortable with both yourself and the environment you're in. It's really NOT such a big deal.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my 'real life', I always freeball, and I do it for comfort's sake. About underwear I"Ve reached some conclusions: briefs that fit my waist (28") are not going to be big nough to contain my cock. Boxers are pointless unless your cock is a drooler. Boxer-briefs hold my dick against my inner thigh all day, leading to rubbing and chafing. Thong? The string up my asscrack makes me feel like like a piece of cheddar under a cheese wire! So I freeball, often under a pair of sweat pants (again, comfort's sake). I sometimes hear a few comments, but they're never really negative. Usually if someone says something, I just give an innocent look like I don't understand. (One of the advantages of having a baby face!) Sometimes the commentor, assuming from my expression that I'm clueless, ends up being the embarassed one! I've decided that if I cover myself with clothes, I'm going to be comfortable while doing it. Freeballing is part of that concession to comfort.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just two days old here at LPSG ,but i like the new vocabulary i'm learning: DMW said "a drooler"...that is perfect. I have a drooler...and it drools sometimes if i just get a semi....so, i contain the drool, and support the balls in boxer briefs.

hung: Posting here to let everyone know that wearing nothing is also a great option.

Of course to everyone there is the freedom of choice which makes this site totally awesome.

Other sites get into arguments and insulting each other. I appreciate LPSG because we can all state our opinions and can accept each other. No grief, just great messages. Thanks everyone. I enjoy this site everyday.

hornybloke: i'm a free-baller. i love it when my balls just hang and bounce and my cock just swings left and right, up and down.

basically, my reason is due to comfort i am feeling. when just at home, whether in my room, dining, living room, kitchen, or garage, i'm completely naked. and when i go out i dont where any underwear. i wear my pants or shorts directly. i dont care whether the fabric is so thin. that's why i get many people's attention. the bulge can be noticed really.

what is funny is when i suddenly get a hard on. there's no i can hide it! so people can really see how huge my cock is.

and when i get a hard on, with my pants or shorts, i just open the zipper and let my cock come out (of course i'll get the public's attention but i dont mind) coz its uncomfortablle for my the head of my penis rubbing the fabric not to mention that i measure 8.5

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=hornybloke link=board=clothing;num=1034553612;start=0#11 date=04/09/03 at 10:53:05]and when i get a hard on, with my pants or shorts, i just open the zipper and let my cock come out (of course i'll get the public's attention but i dont mind)  [/quote]

Excuse me; just allow me to say, "Bullshit."
There ... I feel better now.

sevenbyfive: re BagofBones
"...I don't know how anyone could freeball. Must be weird and uncomfortable!"

I havn't been here lately however I just saw BagofBones comment.
You should try it sometime, it does feel different, but in warmer weather it feels great. Try it .
This is one thing you can always try before you buy.
7x5

blo-gasm: i'm big on boxer-briefs... got enough room to give the nuts some room, but with enough control to keep the major from flying out and poking someone...

EXTREMELY VALUABLE at clubs... don't want to poke some chick when you're grinding her... they seem to not like that.

And even then, I find myself having to periodically step back a bit, hand in the pocket, reset the rocket.

MichaelWith11: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1034553612;start=12#12 date=04/09/03 at 16:41:38]

Excuse me; just allow me to say, "Bullshit."
There ... I feel better now.[/quote]

Well, DoubleMeat, you took the word right out of my post. Not that I would accuse any LPSG member of not telling the unvarnished truth.....

Oh, wait a minute....I guess I would.

michael

neworleansboi: i wear boxers but they aint the way to go wit a booner

Finedessert: THE VALUE OF UNDIES

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...

From the NORTHWEST FLORIDA Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot.

The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group
of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis.

Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

Grandpa

jimbo67: From this old underwear poll, it appears that 34% of those who responded prefer to swing (commando or hang loose in boxer shorts). It surprised me that so many hung men hang loose.

Another 25% prefer boxer briefs.

Another 15% prefer snug briefs.