Underwear preference for male law enforcement officers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by slut4sexycops, Jan 24, 2007.

1. slut4sexycops

slut4sexycops New Member

Interested to see what kind of undies do our sexy, hung and hunky law enforcement professionals prefer on the job?

2. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    Umm... Snug fitting boxers do me nicely. Loose fitting boxers can mean fall-out which is inconvenient/itchy in the trousers I wear. I don't wear briefs mainly cos I don't own any.

#2 jordanj, Jan 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  3. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

For all you hunky British cops: M&S have a range called "Real cool coton", they come in boxer briefs with a fly opening, hipsters without a fly, briefs with a fly and slips without. All styles are available in black, ideal under your black uniform trousers. They really do what it says on the package - they wick sweat away from the body and keep your balls nice and cool. They are also a good fit in the bulge area, having plenty of room, without letting you jiggle about or fall out.
    I was once speaking to a Scottish cop, a real looker. I suddenly noticed that he had a sizeable, firm looking, bulge at the top of one trouser leg. It was too rounded to be his package hanging loose down a boxer leg or, god forbid, he was commando, so I guess he was wearing a boxer brief that let his package down the leg but kept it compact at the same time.
    Grown men shouldn't wear boxers, and that applies especially to cops - one of the young guys I work with is constantly adjusting himself. An old cop told me that in the days before briefs became popular, the sergeant would advise the men to wear a jockstrap under thier drawers. Do any British cops wear a jockstrap these days?

4. geeka

geeka Member

Most cops have small dicks

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

Seen most cops naked and erect have you?

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I wonder what they wear too..........

Draft saved Draft deleted