Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MIcrofiber lowrise brief?
Yup those are it I bought a 4 pack of black ones didn't need the crazy colors if I had a wife or girlfriend than I would lol when you get them there folded like if you were to fold a dollar bill nothing to em and they're kinda see through

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool, I’m a 32 in waist, what size did you order?
I got medium I'm around a 30 I like mine to be snug that being said I have a somewhat of a large package down there occasionally the front rides down sometimes

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup those are it I bought a 4 pack of black ones didn't need the crazy colors if I had a wife or girlfriend than I would lol when you get them there folded like if you were to fold a dollar bill nothing to em and they're kinda see through
I was just looking at avidlove, I didn’t order the, I went with ikingsky

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just looking at avidlove, I didn’t order the, I went with ikingsky
I have ikingsky as well but the back side runs up my as like a thong super comfy and supportive but I want full ass coverage lol

Reactions: makgg17 and bmik
D

deleted879486

What style of underwear do you wear on a regular basis? Favorite brands or colors? Have you always worn the same style or have you changed over time?

I wear boxers generally the hipster style ones or boxer briefs with a pouch. I wear briefs playing football to stop my willy falling out the shorts!

Reactions: kkll2783

tmarchbb1988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told my agent that I wanted to do a testimonial for Tommy Johns! He said not a good career move.

Wife surprised me last year with a couple of pair of TJ boxer briefs. Man, where have these been? I haven't bought anything else but TJs since.
Are those the ones that Kevin Hart has endorsed and modeled after he tried them and was so impressed?

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't worn any type of underwear for over 40 years. I always found it constricting and have never really understood what the purpose is.
DEfinitely.

I only wear underwear during cold season to provide warmth to my family jewels. Otherwise, especially in summer, I don't, I simply can't wear anything. Because my dick hangs lower, my balls are bigger and hanging lower... Underwear just causes discomfort for me.