Underwear Question

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! This is my first ever time starting a thread and yup, decided to put it in the underwear section of the site.

Just a simple question on whether anyone would recomend any product from this website:

AsdruMark - Unique Underwear for Men

While attending the 2008 Erotica convention I bumped into a very helpful sales person who led me to this website, but you know sales reps..will say anything to get a sap like me to buy something. Maybe one of you guys here already own a pair or serveal pairs.

Any info would be greatly welcomed :p

Blackbwai

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never purchased from that site but if you are interested in unico i can sugest malebasics.com The underwear are incredible but make sure you order a size larger. They are cut smaller

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never purchased from that site but if you are interested in unico i can sugest malebasics.com The underwear are incredible but make sure you order a size larger. They are cut smaller

Cheers thanks for the reply :D I will order a pair and see what they are like

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looked like that site is British, is that where you are?

I have found all the mundo unico underwear I have purchased to be of excellent quality. Curious, some of the more daring see through ones I bought a few years ago they are no longer selling.

The triple x is just the name of a line, they pouch sizes are not larger, which some people seem to presume.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if in USA...FRESHPAIR.COM..free shipping.............also in UK...BIGBOYPANTS.COM.........love them..