Underwear Recomendations?

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking for the best underwear for me. Looking for the one that best shows off however much you may have. It should be a light color, a fabric that reveals the shape of what's inside, that is not too tight so as to squish everything into an unshaped mass, that can be worn low, and that is not so tight around the legs so that there can be a view inside from the side and so that something could fall out. Ideally it would be revealing but not look like you are trying to hard.

Any suggestions?

Photos or links to photos would be great!

Thanks!

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say a high-cut, low-rise rayon or lycra brief with a pouch. Orange or yellow is hot.

AussieBum, makers of the WonderJock. Their entire line is devoted to showing off your entire line.

markcumbria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try Calvin Klein Pro Stretch Trunks (Shorty's). They have a great `pouch` which looks fantastic & holds everything in place. You'll find plenty of pics in online underwear shops.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for the best underwear for me. Looking for the one that best shows off however much you may have. It should be a light color, a fabric that reveals the shape of what's inside, that is not too tight so as to squish everything into an unshaped mass, that can be worn low, and that is not so tight around the legs so that there can be a view inside from the side and so that something could fall out. Ideally it would be revealing but not look like you are trying to hard.

Any suggestions?

Photos or links to photos would be great!

Thanks!

ck white boxer briefs look best. the ones with buttons. you have to tuck your cock to one side, so it shows nice. they don't last long though. but they look good. get a size that fits snug.

and you must post pics.

The Official Site for Calvin Klein Underwear

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aussie bum fall down your ass continually...theyMOST uncomfortable pants on the market...

Trunks I find are great when you first put them on and then after an hour or two, the crothc area "gives" and you have the support of a boxer -nil!!

C-in2 have a great range of smaller styled briefs (not so old man-nish) and slips with a bulge inducing shape to them, I like them at the moment, some even come with an in-built cockring/sling for maximum definition, you can get them from Skiviez | The Men's Underwear Authority | Home as you can many other styles and brands.... the colours of C-in2 are also good, but then at skiviez you'll see lots of funky colours....

Good luck, the perfect pair of pants is like a fine vintage wine...you just have to keep trying until you find the one that suits you!

Reactions: Biboy9861

DOBIN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking for light support still want to hang but with freedom

DOBIN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just sent post, should have waited what i want to know is if bulges are that visible are women offended by this, as i don't like the idea of offending women, life isn't about that, as regards men it has never bothered me, probably envy