underwear sale - what should i try?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by itakemyvitamins, Apr 24, 2010.

1. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    international jock and maelstrom both have sales now...15 and 20% off everything.

i'm always looking for new comfy undies, but rarely find ones that are comfortable for my stuff.

any recommendations? i'd like ones that look sexy and have a generous amount of room up front for my large package.

of course..i'll post pics of me and my new undies when they arrive!

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bud.....i also enjoy a fine undie......look at ....FRESHPAIR.COM..............always free shipping .....ALSO check out ANDREW CHRISTIAN line.......for a stud of your quantity they have a special package corral...

3. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

i pretty much do boxer briefs. so anything they have on sale in that area is best, a nice compromise between comfort and hiding your junk.

4. D_Porthos Porksworde

Look for underwear with the contour pouch line... Calvin Klein Body, 2xist, C-in2 are all 100% cotton, very comfortable and have room up front for your equipment.

5. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unico has a variety of styles, all of which have a pouch that will show off any bulge (large or small). I have several pair. I also like C-IN2. In both cases, I always buy one size larger that usual.

6. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've tried several pair of c-in2 (bought them at the same time, unfortunately :(.... and i absolutely do not fit in them. there is no room for my cock...my balls alone fill the pouch and then my shaft is left searching for a place that, inevitably, it never finds :02:

7. D_Porthos Porksworde

Yeah, C-in2's run a bit small compared to 2xist; the leg openings in particular are constricting. Calvin Klein is the roomiest of the three I mentioned.

8. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear 2xist, CK, and C-in2 mostly and like all three. I will agree that C-in2's pouch can be a little small at first, but after you wear them a couple times, it stretches to conform to your package.
    Also, they have a 25% off inventory sale right now, so you might check them out for some good deals.

9. Shyam

Shyam Member

Albums:
  10. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should def try Unico. I only have one pair, but they are my favorite of everything I have. I also have two friends who are both quite a bit more hung than I am, and they both also say how Unico is the best fit for larger-than-normal guys. Here's a sample of what they look like.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted