underwear sale - what should i try?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by itakemyvitamins, Apr 24, 2010.

1. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    international jock and maelstrom both have sales now...15 and 20% off everything.

i'm always looking for new comfy undies, but rarely find ones that are comfortable for my stuff.

any recommendations? i'd like ones that look sexy and have a generous amount of room up front for my large package.

of course..i'll post pics of me and my new undies when they arrive!

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bud.....i also enjoy a fine undie......look at ....FRESHPAIR.COM..............always free shipping .....ALSO check out ANDREW CHRISTIAN line.......for a stud of your quantity they have a special package corral...

3. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

i pretty much do boxer briefs. so anything they have on sale in that area is best, a nice compromise between comfort and hiding your junk.

4. D_Porthos Porksworde

Look for underwear with the contour pouch line... Calvin Klein Body, 2xist, C-in2 are all 100% cotton, very comfortable and have room up front for your equipment.

5. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unico has a variety of styles, all of which have a pouch that will show off any bulge (large or small). I have several pair. I also like C-IN2. In both cases, I always buy one size larger that usual.

6. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've tried several pair of c-in2 (bought them at the same time, unfortunately :(.... and i absolutely do not fit in them. there is no room for my cock...my balls alone fill the pouch and then my shaft is left searching for a place that, inevitably, it never finds :02:

7. D_Porthos Porksworde

Yeah, C-in2's run a bit small compared to 2xist; the leg openings in particular are constricting. Calvin Klein is the roomiest of the three I mentioned.

8. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear 2xist, CK, and C-in2 mostly and like all three. I will agree that C-in2's pouch can be a little small at first, but after you wear them a couple times, it stretches to conform to your package.
    Also, they have a 25% off inventory sale right now, so you might check them out for some good deals.

9. Shyam

Shyam Member

Albums:
  10. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should def try Unico. I only have one pair, but they are my favorite of everything I have. I also have two friends who are both quite a bit more hung than I am, and they both also say how Unico is the best fit for larger-than-normal guys. Here's a sample of what they look like.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice