Underwear Sale

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sent to me:
I noticed you tried the bamboo trunks. You say they have a defined pouch, does this mean its similar to the obviously for men pouch? Also, do you know if all the underwear in the bamboo line are like this, or is it just the "trophy case" ones, or is it the army lo trunks? I'm confused about which ones have a pocket type pouch that will separate my junk from my legs
I just want to reply to this publicly in case anyone else has questions. The C-in2 Bamboo that I reviewed above does have a "defined" pouch. When I say defined pouch I mean a pouch that is more than a small bump out from the fabric.

To get a visual on what I mean, compare the C-in2 Bamboo with the 2xist Varsity. As you can see, the Varsity pair while it has a small area for your goods, it does not have a well defined pouch like the Bamboo's. to take it one step further, where you want a designated pouch, then you need to look at the Obviously for Men Pocket, Ergowear MAX, Ergowear X3D, or Cocksox.

As for the C-in2 Bamboo line... all of them are going to generally have the same cuts per line. But you will have to look at each individual one... Like... the C-in2 Bamboo Rider I would designated to have a "pouch." C-in2 Slider to be "defined." C-in2 Bamboo Streets to be "defined." C-in2 Punt to be "pouch" or "small defined." C-in2 Bamboo Army to be "defined."

---
In summary I tend to designate pouches in the following ways: no pouch, pouch, defined pouch, and then designated/anatomical pouch.

No Pouch: There is no pouch. Typically when they lay flat there is no extra fabric there. (e.g. DT Candy, Fruit of the Loom Briefs)
Pouch: There is a bump there but not much of one. These are only slightly more than something such as compression shorts. (e.g. Clever Trunk, C-in2 Contrast, etc)
Defined pouch: There is a large pouch built in. However, it is not designated. Therefore, it is possible that your goods could get stuck on your legs or whatever. (e.g. C-in2 Bamboo, Balls in One Ultra), etc)
Designated/Ana: There will be fabric completely surrounding the penis and balls. Think of it as wearing a sock where everything is encased and there is no way that your goods are going to touch your legs or whatnot. (e.g. Obviously for Men, Ergowear MAX, etc.)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Sent to me:

I noticed you tried the bamboo trunks. You say they have a defined pouch, does this mean its similar to the obviously for men pouch? Also, do you know if all the underwear in the bamboo line are like this, or is it just the "trophy case" ones, or is it the army lo trunks? I'm confused about which ones have a pocket type pouch that will separate my junk from my legs
I just want to reply to this publicly in case anyone else has questions. The C-in2 Bamboo that I reviewed above does have a "defined" pouch. When I say defined pouch I mean a pouch that is more than a small bump out from the fabric.

To get a visual on what I mean, compare the C-in2 Bamboo with the 2xist Varsity. As you can see, the Varsity pair while it has a small area for your goods, it does not have a well defined pouch like the Bamboo's. to take it one step further, where you want a designated pouch, then you need to look at the Obviously for Men Pocket, Ergowear MAX, Ergowear X3D, or Cocksox.

As for the C-in2 Bamboo line... all of them are going to generally have the same cuts per line. But you will have to look at each individual one... Like... the C-in2 Bamboo Rider I would designated to have a "pouch." C-in2 Slider to be "defined." C-in2 Bamboo Streets to be "defined." C-in2 Punt to be "pouch" or "small defined." C-in2 Bamboo Army to be "defined."

---
In summary I tend to designate pouches in the following ways: no pouch, pouch, defined pouch, and then designated/anatomical pouch.

No Pouch: There is no pouch. Typically when they lay flat there is no extra fabric there. (e.g. DT Candy, Fruit of the Loom Briefs)
Pouch: There is a bump there but not much of one. These are only slightly more than something such as compression shorts. (e.g. Clever Trunk, C-in2 Contrast, etc)
Defined pouch: There is a large pouch built in. However, it is not designated. Therefore, it is possible that your goods could get stuck on your legs or whatever. (e.g. C-in2 Bamboo, Balls in One Ultra), etc)
Designated/Ana: There will be fabric completely surrounding the penis and balls. Think of it as wearing a sock where everything is encased and there is no way that your goods are going to touch your legs or whatnot. (e.g. Obviously for Men, Ergowear MAX, etc.)

Great review, very clear with the attached pics! I'm interested in the C-in2 Bamboo, Obvliously for men and ergowear MAX. they look comfterable and yet erotic :wink:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great review, very clear with the attached pics! I'm interested in the C-in2 Bamboo, Obvliously for men and ergowear MAX. they look comfterable and yet erotic :wink:
You really can't go wrong with any of those. All of them pricey (esp the Obviously and the Ergowear), but worth it if you have some extra cash. Out of those 3, the most comfy is probably the Obviously!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear Name:
Go Softwear Rib Jockstrap

Bought From:
Freshpair - Bras, Mens Underwear, Panties, T-shirts, Plus Size Bras - Free Shipping

For:
$14

Thoughts:
In many ways these are a lot like the 2xist Essential Y-back that I reviewed a few posts ago. Big pouch. Roomy. Comfortable. They, like the Essentials, are all cotton. They are slightly more weighty in the pouch, which means less stretching of the pouch than the Essentials. Also, the waistband is 1 7/8" wide. to me, this is slightly annoying. It feels obvious. Attractive though? Absolutely. Not my favorite jock though.

Sorry, I forgot the pictures on this one...

Attachments

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer just Boxers (not BB's, don't like anything on my thighs) but due to a recurring Varicocele in my left testicle, I must have support. Just for the fun of it I picked up a few pairs of Bum Gear Sheer Mesh Briefs ($26 @ MalestromOnline.com) and although I think the idea of color sheer (see-through) briefs for men are great, they have that nasty seem down the middle front. I prefer seeing a cock instead of a seem, thank you very much! Also, due to the fabric they get pilled threads like P_I_I talks about with the Skinxwear Tanga.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Underwear Name:
Andrew Christian Almost Naked Trunk

Bought From:
Mens Underwear from Skiviez, The Men's Underwear Authority - Briefs, Boxers, Jocks, Thongs, T-Shirts, and more!

For:
$29.00

Thoughts:
I haven't worn these but from my initial try-on they felt awesome! These are made from modal/rayon fabric, which is the bamboo based material. I reviewed some C-in2 Bamboo a long time ago but I'd have to say that these feel much different. They feel more like the modal/rayon that the Obviously Male that I reviewed on post 21 of this thread. Super smooth and really do make you feel "naked"! They also came with a sticker/tag that proclaims it has "anti-muffin top elastic." It says that in "minimizes appearance of love handles." What does that mean exactly, I am not sure. I would guess that with "normal elastic" the elastic squeezes in on your waist due to extra baggage and gives you the muffin look. I couldn't really tell or vouch for this. The elastic did seem more loose, but maybe not. The overall product is very soft. Recommended, even though they are probably my most expensive pair at this time.

I really like my C-in2 Bamboo that you recommended last year but they really don't stay as dry as advsertised when working out. I may try out the Andrew Christian almost Naked Brief. Woops, just checked out the pix for the briefs and there is that annoying seem all the way down the front!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like my C-in2 Bamboo that you recommended last year but they really don't stay as dry as advsertised when working out. I may try out the Andrew Christian almost Naked Brief. Woops, just checked out the pix for the briefs and there is that annoying seem all the way down the front!
I am unsure of the whole seam thing. I'd say that 98% of them have a seam down the middle. Maybe the Balls in One?

Some have seams all the way down and others have a bottom seam... but they all have to have some sort of seam if they want to have a pouch...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I am unsure of the whole seam thing. I'd say that 98% of them have a seam down the middle. Maybe the Balls in One?

Some have seams all the way down and others have a bottom seam... but they all have to have some sort of seam if they want to have a pouch...

Yea, the balls in 1 puts the seam sideways above your package.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its too bad there isn't another person doing this who isn't so massive while not erect :p

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its too bad there isn't another person doing this who isn't so massive while not erect :p
LOL. I actually feel small on this board. And admittedly, in many of my earlier pictures (2008/2009 posts) I am semi-erect. What can I say, underwear excites me. :bigeyes2:

Not hard at all I am only 4.75" but I think I have slightly bigger balls than average so when I get it all bundled up in the pouch, I look a lot bigger than I really am. Plus, as you know the penis changes shape depending on the environment. Cold, and they are goners. Warm, and it hangs low. I am in Arizona so by default it is warm here. :biggrin1: