No Response
Underwear Name:
Man Zone Apollo Trunk

Bought From:
Undergear

For:
$16

Thoughts:
So... they looked hot on the guy in the picture. But getting them they didn't live up to it. They felt extremely "frompy." The leg holes were way too big and the pouch was just kind of floppy too. I would not recommend this pair unless you like the trunks that fit more loose like boxer briefs. Or, maybe I just ordered the wrong size (Medium)?

Attachments

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear Name:
Private Structure Flower Trunk

Bought From:
UnderGear

For:
$14.97

Thoughts:
These came with a tag that said something about having a rounded pouch to help promote. Whatever. They may be rounded, but this is no different than many other pairs out there. They felt pretty much like the Mundo Unico XXX line that I have. I have many XXX pairs and those are generally my most worn pairs. With that said, the legs on the Private Structure are pretty short. They are, by my estimate a 0.5" shorter than the XXX. You can see that my package almost hangs down below the leg line. It also has a band around the pouch, which kind of separates the package from the legs. This is slightly different than the XXX.

Really, pretty nice feeling pair on my initial try on.

Attachments

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear Name:
BumGear Neon Trunk

Bought From:
Undergear

For:
$16.97

Thoughts:
I swear these are the same as the Private Structure Flower Trunks that I reviewed above. Same cut, same feel, same sewing lines, etc. So for purposes of this review, I will say to look at the above review. :wink:

Attachments

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Underwear Name:
Mundo Unico XXX Neopunk

Bought From:
Don't remember

For:
~$15.00

Thoughts:The XXX line is near perfect (for me) IMHO. It has an attractive cut that hugs the butt and your package; however, it does not thrust you out there. The basket is not super defined, but has plenty of room for your junk and balls. I've worn these at work both when I sit at a computer and when I am rolling around working on things (getting in all sorts of weird angles), and I've never had an issue with these underwear. With that said, I haven't worn this pair yet, just other XXX underwears. The cut is the same so I presume that it should be the same. The XXX line is probably my #1 pick out of all my underwear. It functions like a champ, but is still very sexy IMHO.

Furthermore, the XXX line has a slew of different prints. Some of them are VERY bright and flashy while others are more subtle. Furthermore, they also have the longer legged version (which I call boxer briefs. The ones being reviewed here I call trunks) and also a brief/racer style. Truly something for everyone.

i like nice underwear too. have a lot of baskit and calvin cleins that fit me nice. but i have two pairs of mundo unico underwear that i only wear in special occasions because i like them so much i want them to last forever. the mundo unico underwear is made in colombia and i bought my first ones in new york. they are made for more endowed people so they are very comfortable withouth putting you out there totally and they look sexy and the fabric selection is awesome. i alway had a complaint about american underwear like hanes and fruit of the loom and others and it is that they tend to be flattening on the front and on my case it is too compressing. i wonder if it has to do wiht the average american market being average sized.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like nice underwear too. have a lot of baskit and calvin cleins that fit me nice. but i have two pairs of mundo unico underwear that i only wear in special occasions because i like them so much i want them to last forever. the mundo unico underwear is made in colombia and i bought my first ones in new york. they are made for more endowed people so they are very comfortable withouth putting you out there totally and they look sexy and the fabric selection is awesome. i alway had a complaint about american underwear like hanes and fruit of the loom and others and it is that they tend to be flattening on the front and on my case it is too compressing. i wonder if it has to do wiht the average american market being average sized.
Thank you for your input! Mundo Unico brand really is a superb brand.

Lemme see here... the brands that I consider the top are as follows.
ErgoWear: Chile
Mundo Unico: Colombia
Obviously: Australia
C-in2: America
(some variance in how to rank. Everyday wear? Special nights? Gym? Lounging? So, I just did an average here for my top 4).

So, I dunno about demographics and underwear. If anything I think if you go to non-american countries, men are more apt to "show off." Think of the beach - go to an American beach and men are wearing baggy board trunks. Go to Europe/Latin America and men are wearing speedos (or nothing). Go to an American bar and men are again wearing baggy clothes. Go to Europe/Latin America and good chance men are wearing tighter clothes.

What does this mean? It means that people have different styles and different emphasis. I will go out on a limb and say that I see more American men that work out than European. Just as I see more European/Latin men caring about their underwear than American.

Cock size around the world is generally the same... so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it has more to do with the culture than anything.

That is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions...

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear Name:
Body Tech Heaven Maximizer Trunk

Bought From:
Undergear.com

For:
$16.99

Thoughts:
Wow. Interesting pair here. Pouch is BAM! Out there! Check those pictures out, as ALL the goods are totally trust out there. I have not worn them with jeans on or anything but I sure do like to walk around the house with my junk being put out there. Plus the orange pouch makes you go... whoa, hello! Legs are kind of meshy too, so that makes them kind of erotic too. Wouldn't think these would be good for working out or anything.

Attachments

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Underwear Name:
Body Tech Heaven Maximizer Trunk

Bought From:
Undergear.com

For:
$16.99

Thoughts:
Wow. Interesting pair here. Pouch is BAM! Out there! Check those pictures out, as ALL the goods are totally trust out there. I have not worn them with jeans on or anything but I sure do like to walk around the house with my junk being put out there. Plus the orange pouch makes you go... whoa, hello! Legs are kind of meshy too, so that makes them kind of erotic too. Wouldn't think these would be good for working out or anything.

Thanks for being the spokeman, Now we don't have to missed and hit with your likes and dislikes. I really like the BodyTech underwear. I have to try on out.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for being the spokeman, Now we don't have to missed and hit with your likes and dislikes. I really like the BodyTech underwear. I have to try on out.
I am not sure if being the spokesman is a good thing or a bad thing? I will take it as a good one. :biggrin1:

I haven't worn them for an entire day, but they did feel pretty nice on my initial try on! Let us know how you like em!

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thoughts:
Wow. Interesting pair here. Pouch is BAM! Out there! Check those pictures out, as ALL the goods are totally trust out there. I have not worn them with jeans on or anything but I sure do like to walk around the house with my junk being put out there.

Would love to see video of you walking around in those. Or doing jumping jacks. :biggrin1: