underwear showing when you go shirtless

rlit195908

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how much underwear do you like to see showing above the pants or shorts, when men go shirt less? my self i don't want no underwear to show not even the waist band on boxers, Do you like showing your underwear?

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
that's what i'am showing of my underwear when i'am shirtless.
HOT!!

I love to get a peek at guys underwear, expecially the waist band, it is just totally exciting to see the different types and how some guys are so hot, it just leaves so much to the imagination.

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
just like Jerry Seinfeld said so elequently, "there's good naked and bad naked"

I think there's good underwear reveal--- (like when an athletic body with a tight flat stomach and a 6 pack and trail shows a waistband either unexpectedly or peek-a-boo... but unintentionally and unplanned)

and bad underwear reveal- (overweight guys who wear boxers and shorts that the waistband is worn out and so they sag down revealing what's underneath, or even young guys who purposfully sag their jeans and puff out their boxers as a fashion statement.)

these are both just examples... but there are times where it can be cool. Other times where the better choice would be to overt the eyes...! :)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's not even when i go shirtless. i only wear underwear when i work or if i'm wearing jeans. when i do wear undies, i have to have the band above the waist of my pants. it's uncomfy if i have my undies right at my waist or under the waist of my pants

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like to see the same amount that I show. Just the waistband, maybe a little more. Any more than that is too much, and beyond the point of looking good. I also agree that there is "good showing" and "bad showing". A guy with a great body showing some of his waistband is hot, a fat guy doing the same just looks gross.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...I don't like seeing the waistband...(a generational thing?)

to me it just looks sloppy...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a bit of waistband showing when the shirt rides up is hot! More than that looks ridiculous to me. To be honest, I never really got the need to buy pants 4 sizes too big and let them fall down around ones knees in order to look 'hip'. I find it amusing to watch these fashion victims constantly pulling their pants up...kinda like watching a woman continually shifting her top up at a party cuz she didn't buy a good strapless number!!!