underwear showing when you go shirtless

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The low rider look was the way the kids in special ed class dressed. So to me it is just a bad way to look. I like a good clean look. Cloths that fit, clothes that show you care about the way you look.

Just because your underwear shows some doesn't mean you don't care about the way you look. If I'm spending the time & money buying nice underwear it better well be seen....like i said just the waist band and a bit of the underwear itself, these days with the jeans you can't help but show a little underwear and I'm sure as hell not wearing my jeans to my neck like some people seem to like doing. To each their own I guess, but I like to show a little, like I said, keep em interested =)

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I know it is just me and I cannot get it out of my mind how infantile the low rider jeans look is. To be hoisting your pants up every few feet seems absurd.

And some of the gansta bros seem to think they can get away with street robbery wearing such get up. They take off running and fall over their own droopy drawers and get caught. A fashion statement in their ever was one.

I've gotten a good laugh for a bit because it was not a one time incident and has happened several times.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it just happens. For example, what should I do in order to prevent it from happening when I am being asked in the airport check during summer to remove my belt?

Nothing should show, however, when is life ever so simple?

What should you do to prevent underwear exposure, when removing your belt? I think, probably nothing, as isn't it their fault, for prying, even if they supposedly need to?

I think a little innocent or accidental underwear edge exposure, probably would be no big deal. How many butt cracks have I spotted, and said nothing? Seems to be something about some people being too fat, or their pants just don't quite cover up their entire rear end, when they bend a certain way?

What should be banned, is that bizarre "sagging," where immature guys wear their pants low, showing off their underwear, on purpose. What's that about? Advertising for sex? Pull your pants up already. You're out in public, not in some men's lockerroom.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always enjoy seeing the newest look. Sometimes I think it's impractical, like wearing boxers with the jeans just below the crotch. Other times I think it's provocative, when a little butt crack shows above the briefs waistband. I hope I never get tired of enjoying new looks. If I do I will have become ossified.

I do like white briefs waistband just above low-rise jeans. With low-rise all the junk is held in a nice bulge. The briefs waistband is suggestive but completely modest. The hardest part is finding shirts short enough to expose the waistband when you move, especially if you're not tall. Extra-Small is always a happy find.

But at 53 it's harder to be fashion forward. Always need to be careful to not look like a middle-aged guy dressing young. My style is stuck in the past -- 501's, black or white t-shirt, white y-fronts, white socks, black boots. Boring, but it suits me.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how much underwear do you like to see showing above the pants or shorts, when men go shirt less? my self i don't want no underwear to show not even the waist band on boxers, Do you like showing your underwear?

Generally, I am shirtless at home or the beach.

At home, I would be wearing just a pair of boxers.

At the beach, I would be wearing boardshorts, so no underwear would be involved.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
how much underwear do you like to see showing above the pants or shorts, when men go shirt less? my self i don't want no underwear to show not even the waist band on boxers, Do you like showing your underwear?

I'm the same way. I just have this ideal that underwear is private and the public does not need to see them.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rarely ever wear underwear, so not an issue. HOWEVER, I do love when inshape guys go commando and you can see just a hit of a bubble ass and asscrack. THAT is sexy! :) So if you can do this...then let em swing boys...show off that bubble ass and just the hint of pubes! *also if you got enough of a bubble ass..they wont slide off...so it works better to have some bubble* :)

Richmond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
usually u can see the entire top ring of my underwear when im shirtless cause im slim and my pants fit kinda low :)

Day um Nash, you gallery is my Fav!! Perfect bod and cock for me, lol :redface::redface: