Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I rarely ever wear underwear, so not an issue. HOWEVER, I do love when inshape guys go commando and you can see just a hit of a bubble ass and asscrack. THAT is sexy! :) So if you can do this...then let em swing boys...show off that bubble ass and just the hint of pubes! *also if you got enough of a bubble ass..they wont slide off...so it works better to have some bubble* :)

I totally agree, a flat stomach and treasure trail of hair going into a jeans waist band that lifts away from the body a little, I always just wanna slide my hand in there.:biggrin1:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like mentioned earlier, when it's casual and sort of unintentonal I think it's quite sexy and personal. It is, I don't know why exactly.

I think showing the waistband of white boxers is so hot, also the white and blue band of my Aussiebums too..

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how much underwear do you like to see showing above the pants or shorts, when men go shirt less? my self i don't want no underwear to show not even the waist band on boxers, Do you like showing your underwear?
no underwear showing!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have always wondered if women found it hot when a guys underwear hung out
cus I liek when a girls pants are 'too low'

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to see the waistband of briefs. I think that's hot. I also love it in the lockeroom when guys are sitting on the bench with their back to you and shirtless, and the way their pants sort of pull dowb a bit revealing underwear. I guess I just love the flash of a bit of underwear , period.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Another great view is when the guys wear t-shirts that are open on the sides from the top of their arm down to the waist, and you can see the boxers showing, sometimes not and it makes you wonder if they are freeballing.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how much underwear do you like to see showing above the pants or shorts, when men go shirt less? my self i don't want no underwear to show not even the waist band on boxers, Do you like showing your underwear?
My son does this, so when i see it i think of young guys. Really young guys. I don't like it. I prefer men that go commando anyway.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sagging is so HOT! I'm an underwear freak so anything showing is great, the more the better. I will go out of my way to get a good look at a hot guy sagging, even follow him for a while hoping to see more. And yes you can tell a lot about a guy from his underwear!

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sagging is so HOT! I'm an underwear freak so anything showing is great, the more the better. I will go out of my way to get a good look at a hot guy sagging, even follow him for a while hoping to see more. And yes you can tell a lot about a guy from his underwear!
OK, I have to admit that Ive been guilty of going a couple tram stops to far in order to enjoy the view of a hot guy hehe

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure if it has been mentioned here, but do you guys know where the fashion for showing off their underwear comes from? It is from prisioners and the more that they show the more they are available. If all of these so called straight guys realised what they are advertising, they would be pulling up their pants/trousers quicktime lol.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm personally not a fan of showing your underwear above the pants. Just not my thing. Now, going commando and having your pants hang loose enough to make people wonder whether or not you are is kinda hot.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes part of the waistband shows.

But I *hate* when guys wear their pants below their ass and you see about 3/4 of their boxers while they nearly trip on their own pants. I always want one of them to trip over their own pantleg so that they learn how ridiculous they look.