Underwear sighting. Post what you saw today.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I see about 40 other guys getting in and out of their underwear everyday. This morning seemed to be about half wearing some type of American Eagle, mostly trunks or boxer briefs, maybe 1 or 2 boxers. Next would be Hanes, several guys have the ones with the waistband made of the same fabric as the underwear, some like the cotton spandex ones and some like just the looser fitting standard boxer briefs, a couple of starter brand trunks, a couple of Jockey waistbands in the mix, and a fruit of the loom. 3 of us jogged from the dorm to the wrestling room and already had no a jockstrap. About a dozen more of the guys changed into a jock, about that many more changed into compression shorts of some type, a few changed into briefs and the rest worked out in whatever underwear they wore.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I see about 40 other guys getting in and out of their underwear everyday. This morning seemed to be about half wearing some type of American Eagle, mostly trunks or boxer briefs, maybe 1 or 2 boxers. Next would be Hanes, several guys have the ones with the waistband made of the same fabric as the underwear, some like the cotton spandex ones and some like just the looser fitting standard boxer briefs, a couple of starter brand trunks, a couple of Jockey waistbands in the mix, and a fruit of the loom. 3 of us jogged from the dorm to the wrestling room and already had no a jockstrap. About a dozen more of the guys changed into a jock, about that many more changed into compression shorts of some type, a few changed into briefs and the rest worked out in whatever underwear they wore.

Where do you work that you get to see such a great show every day?

Reactions: LostKnight
D

deleted300444

Dinner spot around corner from house. Busboy wearing red hanes briefs.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

Camaronight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Plumber and helper were working on one of the sinks at work. The older plumber was showing a CK waist band either briefs or boxerbriefs and the helper a mid twenties guy was showing Hanes waistband and material probably boxerbriefs.

Camaronight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work at a grocery store.
Saw a demo guy showing boxer brief leg lines on his thighs.
Saw a vendor rep also showing boxer brief legs lines through his slacks.
Saw a college kid raise his arms reaching showing nike pro comp waistband.
Saw a guy in workout shorts also showing boxerbrief leg lines.
Saw a guy lift his shirt to scratch showing Hanes fabric covered waistband. Asumming boxerbriefs.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, this may be one of the hottest things that ive ever seen, i was walking along a street, and in front of me there was this guy in kind of sagging trousers, and with a t shirt that was somehow pulled up above his waist, but it looked somehow natural, not to mention hot as hell.

anyway his undies were old, light blue with tiny tom and jerry pictures printed all over them. i was walking behind him for as long as i could, and then he also entered in the same school. i saw him once more that day, i can get hard at any time just thinking about him...

been trying to find and buy such a pair of undies but without any luck. if anyuone knows something id be grateful

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it was yesterday at work--delivery guy-cute in his 20's latino with a faux mohawk and a few face piercings-lips and eyebrow. I was thinking how cute he was and then he bent down to get the packages to hand to me and his black underwear with some trendy brnad name was showing. I got an instant hard on and had thoughts of him the rest of the day!