Underwear sighting. Post what you saw today.

peacock

Sexy Member
Media
unexpected sighting today, there's some construction going on in my area. There was a sudden torrential downpour in the afternoon, I was on my way to the pharmacy when I saw a pickup stopped with its hazards on in the middle of the road near where the construction vehicles were parked. I had to stop behind it as there was a car coming in the opposite lane, out comes a mid-30s guy from the driver's seat in 6inch inseam neon yellow american eagle flex boxerbriefs (I have the same pair). He made eye contact with me as he ran to one of the construction vehicles. He must have gotten his clothes soaked as just walking from the house to the garage I got pretty well soaked.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a new house being built directly across the street from me and throughout the building process different work crews have shown up to do their part. For the past week or so one guy has been showing up to lay the bricks and most days he works alone but there have been a few days where he's had help from 2 other men. The guy that works alone was sitting in the garage with the door open eating his lunch and I could see from how the guy was sitting with his legs spread wide that he ripped his gray pants up the crotch. Between his legs his big red bulge was hanging out while he sat eating his lunch. The bricklayer also works shirtless a lot. Occasionally I'll catch him standing on the side of the house with his cock out taking a piss where he thinks nobody can see him but I can see him from my window very clearly.

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love underwear sightings, and I just drool, figuratively speaking, when I see any underwear. That's the great thing about the "sagging" that some young guys do--at least it proves that they ARE wearing underwear.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Best I saw today was a 35ish Dad out with his kids dressed in khakis, polo, and flip flops. Totally pegged him as a plaid boxer guy, maybe black cK boxer briefs; but when he was carrying one of his kids his shorts slid down enough to expose red almost bikini briefs before he could get them hiked back up.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Saw this guy's boxers in Wal-Mart
Wait, how do you know he was really wearing underwear and not just a fragment of material to make you THINK he had on underwear? I mean, we only saw a few inches. REAL guys that wear that kind of underwear place their pants waistbands all the way under their buttocks so you can really see. They seem to get off on that...