Underwear sighting. Post what you saw today.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Saw a landscaping guy strip down to his loose-fitting boxer briefs and jump off the dock into the lake behind our house to cool off. He swam around for a minute then crawled back onto the dock to lay down and rest. Beautiful water soaked body glistening in the sun. With my semi-filled cock hanging thick, I immediately threw on some shorts (commando) and flip-flops, grabbed a cold bottle of water from the fridge, and took it out to him. What a pleasure to see him and that chiseled body up close.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
was he your contracted landscaper? Was it private? I think I would have joined ---

He was part of a group of good-looking young men on the landscaping crew we hired for a one-time clean up of overgrown hedges. He asked if he could cool off in the lake on his break. The lake and dock area was very public. I think he noticed my commando member in my thin shorts.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
He was part of a group of good-looking young men on the landscaping crew we hired for a one-time clean up of overgrown hedges. He asked if he could cool off in the lake on his break. The lake and dock area was very public. I think he noticed my commando member in my thin shorts.[/QUOTE]

Better that than "noticing your thin member in your commando shorts".... hahaha : )

Reactions: NudeDude71
D

deleted15329811

Saw a hot Latino daddy getting ice cream at dunkin/baskin robbins ans when he lifted his arm to get hi treat he had grey boxer briefs on nondescript and he smelled FANTASTIC His cologne wafted past me on the way out and I damn near passed outhe smelled so good!