underwear/sitting

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by artartart, Jan 6, 2011.

1. artartart

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, I've always been curious about this but never brought it up. When you guys sit down, what does your package do? Does it change to a different position than if you were standing? Sit between or above your thighs? For me, it's usually in the same position but sometimes it can be uncomfortable and I'll have to reposition. I keep myself down and to the left (right nut will sit above the other if there's not enough room). My thighs have always been somewhat thick up top, so I wonder if that's something to do with it? Also, most of the underwear I use doesn't have much support so I'm usually hanging rather freely. When I'm in my pajamas and I'm just hanging out without anybody around, I'll usually reposition myself to rest above my thighs (not in-between) and let my cock rest to the left on my leg. Just feels like I have more room this way, but it's a lot more noticeable because I have to manually shift everything around and everything shows too much in the end. It's not that big a deal really, doesn't really bother me much, I'm just kind of curious if anybody else has similar experiences or what their situation is when they sit or lay down.

2. GangShowers

GangShowers New Member

Mine is usually between my legs. Every once in a while I accidentally sit on one of my balls and it hurts.

3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear boxers and keep everything to the left but when I sit down one ball stays left and the other moves to the right so they get separated

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another boxer guy here. Most of the time, my clothes are roomy enough that there isn't a space problem. I'm a grower, not a shower, so the package stays compact and out of the way until it's time for action.

5. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Wear C-in2 army trunks, or jocks here, and normally my cock sits over the top of my balls.

Rare I get saddle balls / crushed nuts.

6. davethefox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear a sock, but I subtly adjust it to the left when I sit down. It's so much of a habit that I do it wthout even thinking.

7. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:
    I naturally fall to the left... always. Unless Im wearing tight jeans, I force it to the right just to be "naturally enhanced" ... I get stares at times, but I like em. lol

8. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    My balls sits on top of one another, with my penis resting on both nuts

9. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:

interesting..... pics? Im intruiged.

10. artartart

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. Just one of those things that's crossed my mind over the years and I've been curious about.

11. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    I freeball, or wear boxers. I have to adjust my junk before i sit down, so that I wont sit on my nuts....ouch!. I like to wear tight jeans and place my package to the right so that it creates a nice bulge. Love to watch the looks that I get....Yes I know Iam bad....:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted