underwear/sitting

artartart

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Okay, I've always been curious about this but never brought it up. When you guys sit down, what does your package do? Does it change to a different position than if you were standing? Sit between or above your thighs? For me, it's usually in the same position but sometimes it can be uncomfortable and I'll have to reposition. I keep myself down and to the left (right nut will sit above the other if there's not enough room). My thighs have always been somewhat thick up top, so I wonder if that's something to do with it? Also, most of the underwear I use doesn't have much support so I'm usually hanging rather freely. When I'm in my pajamas and I'm just hanging out without anybody around, I'll usually reposition myself to rest above my thighs (not in-between) and let my cock rest to the left on my leg. Just feels like I have more room this way, but it's a lot more noticeable because I have to manually shift everything around and everything shows too much in the end. It's not that big a deal really, doesn't really bother me much, I'm just kind of curious if anybody else has similar experiences or what their situation is when they sit or lay down.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another boxer guy here. Most of the time, my clothes are roomy enough that there isn't a space problem. I'm a grower, not a shower, so the package stays compact and out of the way until it's time for action.

davethefox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear a sock, but I subtly adjust it to the left when I sit down. It's so much of a habit that I do it wthout even thinking.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I naturally fall to the left... always. Unless Im wearing tight jeans, I force it to the right just to be "naturally enhanced" ... I get stares at times, but I like em. lol

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I freeball, or wear boxers. I have to adjust my junk before i sit down, so that I wont sit on my nuts....ouch!. I like to wear tight jeans and place my package to the right so that it creates a nice bulge. Love to watch the looks that I get....Yes I know Iam bad....:biggrin1: