underwear sizing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigpeter22, Aug 22, 2007.

1. bigpeter22

bigpeter22 New Member

Hey guys, I'm new here got 5.5x5 flaccid that I would like to show off. I'm just wondering when purchasing underwear, does a smaller or larger size showcase a bulge better? Obviously, I don't mean crazy small and tight or crazy loose, but in my case I am in between sizing of a small and medium and both would probably be equally comfortbale, so if strictly a cosmetic matter, is it better to go with the smaller or larger for better bulge? I have conflicting thoughts on this, it seems like smaller would be better because it would be tighter and your bulge would stick to the fabric, although larger could be better because your cock can flop out more "freely". I dunno what do you guys think?

2. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Depends on the style of underwear, I think. The pouch briefs that allow room for how men are really built show your package better when smaller. The others that assume you don't really have anything of substance down there (in brief style) probably show better on the larger size cause you have room to hang a bit. Actually, in my experience, boxer do well to show off cause you have room to hang. I wear mediums, but I can wear smalls, too. The mediums give me the look and feel I want better, though.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My guess is that you're talking about briefs. I wore them for decades and discovered boxers only 2 years ago. I show better in boxers because it hangs down and you can see the outline of the head. I could imagine how your 5.5 flacid would look in a pair of basketball shorts with thin boxers underneath. Not as in-your-face as freeball, yet it definitely gives people something to get hungry for if they are really checking you out. If you've always worn snug underwear, boxers take some getting used to. I love the loose feeling and could never go back. If you are between small and medium, get medium. Give it a shot and see what you think.

4. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I have mine custom made and they show my package in a very flattering way.

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been getting boxer briefs at H&N that I really like: they make a wonderful bulge. There are some pictures in my gallery of me wearing them (though I'm soft only in this one). I can't verify that H&N still sells them in exactly this cut, because I haven't bought any in a while, but I think that they are a regular item.

6. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i wear a size 32, so i'd go with some undies that are the same as your pants size

Draft saved Draft deleted