Underwear & sportswear swap shop

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi all who is interested in trading underwear, and sportswear. . . . . . . . . Im interested to hear views from anybody. Thats into this kind of thing. . . . . . . . . Thats from stained or not stained, or soiled in anyway that turns us all on. lets just swap them instead LPSG definitely requires a "Laundry Basket" forum for such trading?

Reactions: Luke Daley

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi all who is interested in trading underwear, and sportswear. . . . . . . . . Im interested to hear views from anybody. Thats into this kind of thing. . . . . . . . . Thats from stained or not stained, or soiled in anyway that turns us all on. lets just swap them instead LPSG definitely requires a "Laundry Basket" forum for such trading?
a while ago I had picked up loads of used soiled jocks from so many guys, the more soiled the better, some would arrive still damp (having been sent in plastic bags) and so erotic to pull them on and get other guys juices on my flesh. Some really great stained once white briefs got me really randy one time, piss and cum filled and obviously briefs that had given pleasure no being passed on to me to fill with by fluids. Big jocks with well stained saggy ouches ready for tossing fun...mmm, yes, really great.

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
a while ago I had picked up loads of used soiled jocks from so many guys, the more soiled the better, some would arrive still damp (having been sent in plastic bags) and so erotic to pull them on and get other guys juices on my flesh. Some really great stained once white briefs got me really randy one time, piss and cum filled and obviously briefs that had given pleasure no being passed on to me to fill with by fluids. Big jocks with well stained saggy ouches ready for tossing fun...mmm, yes, really great.
I'm starting my collection now...

Reactions: chrisrobin

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first item was pretty clean, just one cum load. Second was a jackpot. Worked out in for 7 days and a cumload....very fragrant and sticky.
if you cum in your own jock best is when the ball pouch gets soaked and your tackle has to rest all day in the sticky milky cum, now that awesome - better still get a guy to wank into your pouch over your cock and balls!

Reactions: chubbyjockstrap

alphastoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey u want to swap more?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, looking to swap gear. building up some jocks post work out... i'd be down to trade boxer briefs, briefs, whatever you got...
wish I was more local, love the trade idea, cool slipping into other guys well used jocks and boxers, feeling your junk held in place in nice well used stained briefs, tuned on thinking!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

At one time this was very much against the TOS

might need to check with the mods...