underwear sucks

whyaskwhyatl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, not really, but I didnt know how to start this off.
My question is this... How often do you guys who own/wear "top shelf" undies like 2xist and c-in2 wear them, as opposed to just basic boxers/boxerbriefs/trunks/etc? And why dont you wear them all the time, if you dont?
Im asking because Ive historically been basic Gap/AF/etc boxers guy, except sometimes when riding the motorcycles ill wear basic briefs or boxerbriefs to help keep things in-place. Now that its cold, I thought I might try some other options. Normal briefs and even boxer briefs are extremely confining and uncomfortable, so I did some research and bought an assortment of 2xist and c-in2 pouch trunks and briefs, since I read that pouches were typically more roomy.
To make a long story short, I REALLY like these c-in2 bamboo army trunks I bought. The 2xist were OK, but I think they are a bit overrated as the pouches arent quite what I hoped for. But these c-in2 ones are so stretchy and soft that they feel almost like freeballing, except warm. They are pretty much exactly what I was looking for. The only issue is that, while I am gay, I am typically very conservative, and these are a bit extroverted for me. However, I found some more of their styles online that are toned-down a bit but are still the stretchy, bamboo pouch type.
So back to my question here... Is there any reasons not to buy a bunch of these and wear them all the time? I realize they arent "conservative" but the reality is that peope at work arent seeing my underwear LOL. Does anyone who owns this type have any recommendations on "bad" times to wear them...like are they too hot in the summer, or do they wear out fast, or anything? I dont want to spend a ton of money on these if they wont last, but damn they rock the comfort zone.
Oh, as an aside, I found one pair of trunks at Target of all places that are almost as comfortable as these c-in2, but they are a lot cheaper. I highly recommend the Champion contour trunks... I can totally see me alternating between those and the c-in2 things most of the time, especially in the winter. In the summer, I imagine Ill be rocking the boxers again too.
BTW, I dont work out at the gym, so Im not looking for "athletic" support generally.
Thanks in advance!

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love the Cin2 bamboo undies, I have many pair of the low no show briefs in all colors. They are extremly comfortable in the summer. The only time I might not wear them (as I am on the conservative side also) is in the locker room at my gym, unless I want a lot of looks! or going to see my Dr. and I need to drop my pants. So in those two scenarios I will wear regular briefs, usually white or black. You should try Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein or 2Xist regular briefs, very comfortable and I reccomend all three. Enjoy ;-)

whyaskwhyatl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the Cin2 bamboo undies, I have many pair of the low no show briefs in all colors. They are extremly comfortable in the summer. The only time I might not wear them (as I am on the conservative side also) is in the locker room at my gym, unless I want a lot of looks! or going to see my Dr. and I need to drop my pants. So in those two scenarios I will wear regular briefs, usually white or black. You should try Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein or 2Xist regular briefs, very comfortable and I reccomend all three. Enjoy ;-)
I agree on the 2xist pouch briefs. They were more roomy than the trunk versions and I think theyll be good for times when you need maximum support. Probably my second favs of the fashion ones I tried.