Underwear that fits well

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bonerwatch, Sep 22, 2004.

1. bonerwatch

bonerwatch New Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys,
    I'm wondering what brand of briefs is best for having a large enough pouch to comfortably hold my cock and balls. My penis is big, but not huge, but my balls hang low and loose. My sac tends to overflow the pouch of most underwear brands, e.g. Calvin Klein, Jockey, Fruit of the Loom. So far the best have been some Hanes varieties, but not all. Any ideas? Maybe I'll just need to go without and show it all, huh?

2. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know Munsingwear has been touted as having a large pouch. Also the Jockey "Pouch" line seems to do a very good job of containing everything. Finally, I believe someone mentioned Merona brand from Chez Target as an option. Would love to be of more help, but would need to take a closer look a the problem first... :blink:

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've heard that 2Xist briefs are supposedly good for us larger guys, but since I don't wear briefs, I wouldn't know. One of my friends who is hung says that he likes them. I know that you can buy 2Xist at Sak's and Neiman-Marcus, and I think Nordstrom also sells them.

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have had good success with the Jockey MidWay Pouch Boxer Brief. It has lycra so it doesn't get all stretched out of shape around the thighs like most brands (Hanes, Joe Boxer) and the pouch feature is nice for easy access.

http://www.jockey.com/ProductImages/001138_t.jpg

The white and grey give more in the crouch area than the black for some reason.

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Boner, I found Bjorn Borg underwear. Fits good, doesn't stretch out around the thighs. Lots of space to keep your balls up and your dick will not be pressed. Don't know if available in US. See for yourself:
    www.bjornborg.nl

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boner -- In general I would recommend boxer briefs as opposed to briefs. There seem to be a number of boxer briefs out there with very generously cut pouches, and the legs on boxer briefs can help prevent everything from just tumbling out.

Some guys here have said that a brand called Zakk is good for the larger guy, although it looks like their site is now only configured to sell directly to retailers (damn!!) And as chrisj428 mentioned, the Merona brand from Target is supposedly very good as well. I haven't tried either but hear that they are good.

Also, if you're able to find any men's underwear websites still selling a brand called e2u (now out of business but seemingly still available online in smaller and larger sizes), I would definitely recommend trying a model they have called the "long brief." It's like a boxer brief with a gargantuan pouch in front. This is what I wear and it is by far the most comfortable underwear I've ever tried.

Good luck!

~ Steve ;)

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Boner,
    I used to be a boxers only guy because I couldn't find briefs that had enough room. After I discovered LPSG and learned of Merona briefs from Target, I made a purchase. After wearing them I went back and purchased more. The ones I got do not have a fly. The do however have plenty of room for ALL the jewels. They are very soft and supportive and the keep things exactly where you put them. I have not had anything fall out of the leg opening yet and I've been wearing them for almost three months.

I tried the 2Xist brand and they ripped at the seam by the fly opening. The Merona's are less expensive that the 2Xist also.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I just found a pair of briefs, actually "trunks" from Jockey. They are 100% microfiber, have an enlarged, but not real generous pouch....BUT, they stretch like crazy! Wore them today and they were comfortable and "forgiving", thighs stayed snug and my junk didn't feel like it was being tortured! Balls didn't hang out the leg, which for me is a major victory! They allowed for movement, sitting was fairly easy and they are very lightweight and were comfortable. Just a thought, guys.

9. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: I bought some 2xist boxer briefs(expensive) and they tore at the fly seam also. When I was in target I saw the merona boxerbriefs & they looked to be a knock-off of the 2-xist - big pouch in the front to keep things under control. Very comfortable & they did not tear like the 2xist.

10. Imported

Gold Member

meaty: I agree with Steve,the e2u boxer brief was w/out compare. Lots of room for my overgrown,hot, sweaty balls. The pouch is huge!! I only disliked the way they fit my legs by the end of the day the elastic leg band was loose and floppy,but for scrotal and penile room and comfort A+. As Steve mentions e2u is no longer in business... :( .Thankfully I found LPSG and the guys here quickly helped me. Merona boxer briefs(no fly) from Target stores only is my pick. The price is right too! $7.00 a pair beats those designer undy prices. I'm not much for briefs,limited ballroom,but bought pack of Merona briefs to wear w/ tight jeans sometimes. Pappy suggested no-fly,but could only find fly briefs. The pouch is not as generous as the no fly Merona boxer-briefs. But perhaps the no fly briefs are more roomy. I love the comfort of these boxer briefs-great balance of support w/ no mashing and the resulting sweaty balls. Also have become a believer in Gold Bond powder and Zeasorb-AF powder to keep my balls cool and dry. I know your dilemma,finding comfortable undies is a chore and becomes quite $$$,since we cannot try on before buying as women try on bras before... male anatomy deserves to be comfortable!! Maybe some company will someday cater to us guys and offer many waist sizes and pouch sizes to fit each guy individually. I have lots of undies I hate due to their poor fit that my wife now uses as cleaning rags...GOOD LUCK! Any other ideas out there??

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I am convinced that tiny dicked/balled guys or women design men's underwear. Some of them absolutely could not have been even tried on by a man before they put them on the market. Another undy thought....it takes a little more material to make a pair with a generous or adequate pouch and that would cut into profits. Bitch over.

12. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

B) I have said this to many people that it is not the COCk that needs consideration. Underwear should be made with ample room to accomidate BIG BALLS. You can move your dick around up or down when soft but BALLS are there to stay and you can not really push them out of the way with out hurting, sitting on them. It becomes a drag and obvious everytime you go to sit down that you must pull them out from between your legs. It can be done discreetley it is an art form.BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE THEM FOR ANYTHING! B)

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I love 'em. I'm keeping them and wouldn't want them even a micron smaller.

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

If you don't have enough room for your dick, how can you even think there would be enough room for your balls. For most of us here at LPSG, we need more dick room than we do ball room. I guess my point is if you don't have adequate room for your dick, then there will not be enough room for your balls.

15. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I think the boxer briefs at Banana Republic work great.

16. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

I love 'em. I'm keeping them and wouldn't want them even a micron smaller.
    [post=257405]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I guess noone undestood what I meant. The dick is a tad more plyable than BALLS are. Balls are always in the same state. Big round and hard. Even a soft dick con be moved and is not always as obvious as big prominent balls! B) I would not chnge a thing either! :rolleyes:

17. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Always thought undergear makers shortchanged us big guys. Dick/balls whatever. And they're still doing it. I like undergear's (San Diego but on 'net) contour line. You can find all styles and all materials in this line. They fit well, look good, and give room for the package.

18. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

The Ergowear X3D from http://www.ergowear.com are fantastic. Make sure it's the X3D style, as that has more room. The boxer briefs and the thongs are both really good.

19. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Rivers clothing company of Australia seems to hold an enlightened attitude to men squeezing into their underwear.

They make the elastic around the waist firm but much more stretchy than other brands, and seem to use a very stretchy weave for their cotton cloth. On the package, they describe three "fits": loose, comfortable or normal.

So, for example, the label a Rivers Medium will fit a 30-34 waist loose, a 35-39 waist comfortalbly, or a 40-44 waist normally.

I buy a large boxer brief--they make briefs, too--even though I don't really need it that big, and the package fits nicely while the elastic stays tight.

The Rivers factory store is in the small town in Australia where my brother lives, so I stock up whenever I visit. They have a website at www.rivers.com.au, but it doesn't seem to sell their underwear, unfortunately.

hb8

20. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had GREAT luck with my 2Xist briefs. They're extremely comfortable and I've never had them rip at the seams.

Draft saved Draft deleted