Underwear to hide bulge?

Broncos789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I know alot of you guys are thinking "Don't hide your bulge! Let it be free its your own manhood!"

But seriously, there's sometimes where you really don't want to show your bulge to the world, like a job interview or in front of a whole bunch of people.

I have pretty big balls, which basically makes the bulge, but are there any snug fitting underwear that can be less revealing?

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's right on. Stay away from shorts, fitted briefs, maybe something with a pouch.
It'll hold the guys and keep your tool pressed against the skin. It's going to show no matter what, the idea is to not make it blatant.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hate briefs that mash your balls between your legs though. So uncomfortable. Isn't it more about the pants than the briefs anyway? You want to be comfortable in a job interview wear loose slacks, not tight briefs.

Scroggyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel ya
I wear bikinis one size smaller. I still get spontainous errections. With me working in a school it would be totally unaccepteable. It also help when Im physically active.
Its kinda hard to run when you got your meat and 2 veg bouncing around and plus it hurts

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loose clothing works for me, if i wear anything that should fit my normal waist size its bulge city all day long, even if im completely soft. Go up a size and use a belt?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe sometimes a bulge will snag the job if the interview was weak.. haha Just don't shove it in their faces -- so to speak..

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have huge balls also and I go "commando" 24/7.
Yes, there have been a few times that I have had to wear tight briefs to not show my big bulge. A tight jockstrap also works.