Underwear troubles - help me choose?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Hafgrim285: I've never ever ever been satisfied with an underwear purchase. I was hoping I could get some suggestions from others who likely have similar troubles.

I hate boxers because I hang down the side (I won't go commando for the same reason) and they keep riding up my legs and I have to keep adjusting them.

I hate boxer briefs because, although I no longer hang down the side, my balls get stuck to my thighs and it's uncomfortable.

Briefs and/or bikini briefs have solved those two problems, but I don't know who they had in mind when they designed the pouches on those things. The pressure is insane (assuming I stay limp all day, if not, then the pressure is even worse).

A pair of briefs or bikinis with plenty of space in the front would be ideal I think. I've tried Alfani sport briefs, and one or two overpriced stretchy ones of the CK variety. No dice.

Any suggestions?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Hafgrim285: I can't possibly be the only one who doesn't fit comfortably in regular underwear. Any suggestions at all?

3. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:

I know exactly how u feel.....I have been wearing underwear from International Male for a number of years now..They are made of a cotton mesh, are of briefs style, and have a great pouch to put your backage in.. Take a look at thier catalog on the net and search for contour mesh briefs style A083. They are also carried by Undergear available on the net . I am one of the lucky ones that fall into the LARGE category both flaccid and erect and they fit just great.

4. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
  5. Pappy

Pappy Member

I wear boxers or Merona No Fly Briefs.

6. UgotMales

UgotMales New Member

For comfort you cant beat the new techno line from perry ellis. tight fit on the ass, big pouch, nice material with a great stretch to it. Fuckin comfy

:)

7. cksummer

cksummer New Member

Albums:
    I was also going to recommend Unico, with a link to a good online underwear site worth trying out. Their goods are quickly shipped, and their prices are competitive and typically less than most other sites - or so I've found. These folks are real retail professionals. They also carry a line of underwear by N2N, most of which I've found accomodates larger endowments easily and comfortably. These are really sexy things to wear, so if you're modest, you're not going to find any grandpa-drawers here.

8. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I have been searching for underwear (breifs) for 3 years. I'm very huge and with the largest pouch, the pouch only holds in 50%. I have tried U2, International Male, Some from Europe all across this world and the breifs only cover 1/2 and squeeze me to tight. I wear boxers and yes my balls and penis stick some times to my thighs, but I don't have the squeezing all into my groin. That is very uncomfortable and the bulge in my pants shows very much. It's like having a basket ball stuffed in there. So for me boxers (free balling) is the only way to go. :9

9. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jockey brand has a few "Pouch" models. they work well for me although I'm only 5" or so flacid. I like the EasyIn/Out cut for peeing as well.

http://www.jockey.com/en-US/Catalog/Silhou...uetteName=Brief

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

So what's wrong with boxers or going commando? When I (occasionally) feel like having a big package I wear boxer briefs and just stuff it all in there.

11. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-----------------------------

Take a look at http://www.hillcrestswim.com

Other than thongs, they do have some interesting support for the XXXXXXLarge pouch ?underwear.

blackwood

12. dufus

dufus New Member

Try Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch briefs. They are very comfortable, they are designed to hold almost any size package, and you look great in them if you fill the pouch.

13. nylonjockey

nylonjockey New Member

Jockey brand has a few "Pouch" models. they work well for me although I'm only 5" or so flacid. I like the EasyIn/Out cut for peeing as well.

[post=331383]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'd agree with PinkSteel, Jockey Pouch are the most comfortable for most men with larger equipment.
    I've been wearing either the briefs or boxer-briefs since they were first introduced around 1990.
    They're well made and feel great with that small % of lycra to hold everything in place without squeezing.
    The horizontal fly is definitely a plus, too.

14. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  15. Pappy

Pappy Member

[post=331383]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I have tried the Jockey's but there isn't enough room in the pouch for me to be comfortable. I'm 8"X6" when flaccid and have larger than average balls so there just isn't room. Now if I get a pair that is too large for my waist then there's room but what good is it if you can't keep them up around your waist?

16. KinkGuy

Gold Member

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I swear by these. I have big balls that hang close and tight and push everything up and out. These work well for me. I also love the easy access of the kangaroo pouch.

<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
    @Jul 28 2005, 03:08 PM

Where would I put my ball bag?
    [post=332618]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

ANYWHERE you want, to.

Oh, were you NOT Talking to me?&#33;?&#33;?

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Lex, I am now.

19. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
  20. mrbigg

mrbigg New Member

Here you go big guy,

Try Sears, or Sears.com. I just found their Covington brand briefs at Sears here in the mall, and really have enjoyed them. Several styles to pick from:brief, low-rise, and bikini. I&#39;m big too, and got the &#39;fashion brief&#39;. They&#39;re ribbed, stretchy, cotton and comfortable. Not too mention plenty of cargo room in the pouch&#33;

A lot more pedestrian or mundane compared to designer brands like Int. Male, or Unico, and only around 4 bucks a pair as well&#33; Good luck&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted