Underwear Turn On

D

deleted6615611

I seem to have developed an underwear fetishism recently. It start really when I started to wear briefs. I have since ventured to a jockstrap and I have a thong coming in the post.
But I've also noticed that i have been checking out guys to see what underwear they are wearing. When I see a guys top rise up and I'm looking to see if I see the underwear waistline.
I'm not checking out the guy or his butt, I have no attraction to men whatsoever. I just want to see what they are wearing. Does anyone else do this and get turned on by it?
See example lol 20200816_204045.jpg

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to guess what kind of underwear a guy is wearing based on what he shows or doesn't show up front, and how his pants or shorts fit against his butt. It's always fun when the guy wears white shorts or track pants, and I can see his underwear underneath.

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I look, but it's harder to see what underwear a guy is wearing through his pants because they wear baggier clothes and most men's underwear (the styles worn in the US) don't show through the clothes.

With women it's different because most of them wear briefs/full-butt panties and wear tight clothes. Recently it's going more toward higher-waisted styles and more toward briefs and away from thongs. You can sometimes see their panties showing through that half-cover their butts, which is a common style now.

Saw a girl (about 20 yrs old) the other day wearing leggings with a one-cheek wedgie. One side of her undies was down near the bottom of her cheek, the other side was halfway up her butt. Curious whether she knew or cared how prominently her underwear was showing.

Also saw two kids (probably brothers), looked European, one maybe 17-18 the other 15-16, walking with their parents and both had bikini briefs showing through their pants.

Probably something like these:

textured-string-bikini-brief-477183_400x.jpg

Reactions: ghost1931

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Similar here str8derg. Think it started in college and I've got quite a collection of underwear now. Different fabrics and style buy mostly briefs and boxers. I sneak a peek at girls and guys...

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Cromwell105

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a kid I used to get hardons seeing other guys' underwear waistbands showing. Sometimes I would go to school with short shirt and "forget" to wear a belt. That always led to a generous amount of my underwear being on display when I was sitting down in class, and I would be hard a lot knowing that.

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I look, but it's harder to see what underwear a guy is wearing through his pants because they wear baggier clothes and most men's underwear (the styles worn in the US) don't show through the clothes.

With women it's different because most of them wear briefs/full-butt panties and wear tight clothes. Recently it's going more toward higher-waisted styles and more toward briefs and away from thongs. You can sometimes see their panties showing through that half-cover their butts, which is a common style now.

Saw a girl (about 20 yrs old) the other day wearing leggings with a one-cheek wedgie. One side of her undies was down near the bottom of her cheek, the other side was halfway up her butt. Curious whether she knew or cared how prominently her underwear was showing.

Also saw two kids (probably brothers), looked European, one maybe 17-18 the other 15-16, walking with their parents and both had bikini briefs showing through their pants.

Probably something like these:

textured-string-bikini-brief-477183_400x.jpg

NY2NY you could see those tangas through their clothes how hot that is man. I love seeing a waistband on guys who wear their clothes really low.

Reactions: Thonglovingmate