Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started out with boxers and then my grandparents bought me some JCP briefs when I was in the 5th or 6th grade and from then I tried Jockey bikini and then stretch mesh, and then on to thongs and jock straps. I wear mostly the bikini in various colors and enjoy my thongs and jockstrap on warm days. I've thought about trying some girls thongs. They have a nice variety. I've seen some photos with guys on this site wearing them and I can't help but get excited when I see the pictures.

D

deleted397893

Your timeline is spot on with mine lol. Except now I wear briefs like 5 times a week and boxer-briefs 2 times. And I only generally wear Calvin Klein briefs, I love the look and feel on me. And I recently bought these Evolove bikini briefs at target - 2 for $12 - super hot and comfortable, check them out!

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been in boxers or commando my whole life. Can't imagine wearing anything tight- my cock has gotten too used to having freedom. I will wear the occasional jock at the gym, if i'm working legs, otherwise I freeball.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've been in boxers or commando my whole life. Can't imagine wearing anything tight- my cock has gotten too used to having freedom. I will wear the occasional jock at the gym, if i'm working legs, otherwise I freeball.

I find this topic endlessly fascinating. In direct contrast to you, I have always hated wearing boxers. I can't stand my low hangers flopping around and have always preferred briefs. The briefs I wear now (2xist mostly) have a much better pouch than the classic JCP type tighty-whities, which appear to have been designed to suppress one's bulge slightly.

ulu-ule

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find this topic endlessly fascinating. In direct contrast to you, I have always hated wearing boxers. I can't stand my low hangers flopping around and have always preferred briefs. The briefs I wear now (2xist mostly) have a much better pouch than the classic JCP type tighty-whities, which appear to have been designed to suppress one's bulge slightly.

Some of this "pouch" underwear barely offers a slight bulge. I need a "house" for my package, and am glad Undergear's line-up has kept me from doing damage to neither my environment nor my balls.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hated boxers the first week i tried them. i thought it just took some adjusting but they never worked for me.

spent too much time worrying what other people thought about something as retarded as underwear. but hey, thats what we do as we age: not care about what others think so much

Reactions: Jjlabae

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tighty whites when I was a kid and then into high school I started to get my hands on some low rise briefs... college I got a few boxers but mostly I was still wearing low rise briefs- trying to be sexy. Right at the end of the college experience Marky Mark hit big, so I was off to start wearing almost all white CK boxer briefs. Over the last few years my drawers have taken a balance: one drawer for briefs (CK, 2Xist, Cin2, etc) one drawer for Boxerbriefs and trunks, one drawer for boxer shorts (lots of pin stripes and broadcloth "business wear" and a few fun cartoon boxer styles...) and the final drawer has long johns, jockstraps compression shorts etc so I can wear whatever I want based upon mood and purpose.

Ran across this very old post.
Briefs exclusively until my mid 30's.
Did wear boxers for sleeping as the next to final stage of reducing my sleepwear before a became a full time nude sleeper.
Tried the boxers I no longer needed for sleeping and like them for underwear, especially under suit pants, so I bought some more but continued to wear briefs at times especially with casual clothes.
By this time I had begun freeballing under gym shorts at home.
I very gradually began freeballing more, but never at work.'
Once I retired at 62, I continued freeballing more and more.
Within 2 years, I had stopped wearing underwear and got rid of it,

Mykle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Current Age: 33
Wore briefs as a young lad, til about age 8. Then went into loose cotton boxers - like most because that’s what all the lads my age were wearing.

About 16/17 when I started buying my own I wore boxer briefs till about 23/4.

I then had an underwear fetish take hold and loved briefs on other guys. Bought some for myself and now only own briefs (of varying styles) or go commando

Reactions: camchain

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
50 now, uk
I wore briefs up until about 11,then went onto the tanga style (just elastic at sides) then boxers came in, I tried, I didn't like the extra material, started commando and been that way mostly since, occasional brief or good thong

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
61 now, being a nudie hate warring clothes period but started with plain white briefs when I was a kid and still prefer them when having to ware any. While not a full dresser of various undies, thongs, g strings yes a fetish have three drawers full, and do love the Evolove from Target, they hug the butt and nice support for the balls when needed. Never did care for anything, boxer briefs or boxers rubbing on my legs.

Reactions: orangeC