Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at the beach today and so many dudes had on underwear under their bathing suits. A lot of the board shorts these days don't have nets and there are a lot of whites and you could see right thru them! Luckily, this dude had on some kind of boxer briefs underneath that were dark so you couldn't see any dick or anything.

Another dude, probably around 40 or so, went in with a pair of gray nike basketball shorts on and when he came out, you could clearly see the outline of his dick as the shorts clung to him!

With all the kids at the beach, I was shocked.

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why, a little showing off never hurt
That's the problem even then you can see some bulging!!
I freakin hate it.
It doesn't matter what I wear you can see almost every time some bulging.
It's really embarrassing to be honest.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
does it matter?? some people feel comfortable wearing nothing underneath and some people feel comfortable wearing boxers underneath... is all this crap talking about how guys that wear boxers underneath their board shorts really necessary??
if they want to do it... let them! :)

You're right

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media
i went swimming the other day and i had a pair of beach shorts on with nothing underneath.. i felt so good man......

I used to when I was younger and a little embarrassed, but about 4 years ago I jut said F it and never looked back. I think part of it was back then I used to get tons of those random boners that I could never control and it made me feel awkward having to constantly shift around in public.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually wear underwear under because I don't want a vdl, I don't mind showing off but not in front of my friends, I'd feel a bit uncomfortable.

D_Phishwicke Phluffer

Account Disabled
Media
grew up on a beach. underwear is a definite no under board shorts. some surfers wear a speedo underneath to keep everything in place if they're going for a long session to avoid chafing, but that's rare. nothing under wet suits either. you shouldn't have cotton underneath a quick drying suit.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
grew up on a beach. underwear is a definite no under board shorts. some surfers wear a speedo underneath to keep everything in place if they're going for a long session to avoid chafing, but that's rare. nothing under wet suits either. you shouldn't have cotton underneath a quick drying suit.

I've noticed people not wearing underwear under their wet suit.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last year I was at a hippy wilderness hot springs in Oregon where 95% of the folks are naked. There was a 30 something guy naked (seriously hung) and when he left, he put two layers of undies on, then his outerwear shorts (???)

I just chalked it up to an undie fetish - not a problem. Since I am NOT seriously or even slightly hung, freeballing under shorts is what I do but to each their own.