Underwear under your Board/Swim Shorts

Free ball or something under those Swim trunks?

• Freeball

Votes: 483 80.0%
  • Boxerbriefs

Votes: 70 11.6%
  • Jockstrap

Votes: 34 5.6%
  • Boxers

Votes: 35 5.8%

• Total voters

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Beach time has arrived and I always wonder why other dudes wear boxers under their swim shorts at the beach. I guess I'd understand boxerbriefs or a jockstrap, which I also see but when I go, Im free balling with just my board shorts on. I'd understand if the shorts are loose and you wear boxrbriefs to prevent that whole COCK AND BALLS shape as you walk outta the water as the shorts stick onto your body as the water drips off you.

You guys wear board shorts/swim shorts ONLY (FREEBALL)
or something underneath.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Freeball. What's the use of wearing a swimsuit if you've got something on underneath it? I've seen silly guys wearing fast-drying shorts over wet cotton briefs. It looks like they're wearing diapers.

Reactions: str8budchgo
G

Ganymede

I freeball all the time anyway, no matter what.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
Freeball. What's the use of wearing a swimsuit if you've got something on underneath it? I've seen silly guys wearing fast-drying shorts over wet cotton briefs. It looks like they're wearing diapers.

And Thats so NOT hot.

Boardshorts and swim trunks are swim wear, and there for there is no real need for anything else.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It just depends upon where you are at. I live in a conservative area of the country. You need to have something on under it in case a wave washes off your swimsuit.
When I go to colorado, I go to clothing optional hot springs so no suit needed. :) It sure makes packing lighter.

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardly an exhibitionist here, but would like to see men return to more form-fitting shorts or trunks.

The Czech FIFA team yellow and white uniforms flapping in the wind was really unnerving and, from a distance, looked exactly like women's skirts. :eek: It's like Italy was playing (and BEATING) a chorusline of 1920s flapper girls - seriously embarrassed for them.

Enough with the baggy, please. To be this addicted to comfort or modesty is, in my opinion, rather unmanly - and I speak as a guy, who regularly wears sizes 2x or 3x. Truthfully, I don't know how our shorts have become so willowy and feminine, and I don't care why.

So long as it ends. :mad:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have a feeling you'll have to wait a long time to see the skin tight ones you lust for i mean long for. :) Comfort is in to the new group and I have to say I like comfort myself. My mom bought me those dreadfully tight angel flight pants in the 70s. I was in agony for years. They showed everything even your circumsion scar. aaaaaaaah

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not looking to get back into anything skintight, but something a little less like a woman's dress. My latest pair of shorts is so womanish, I've actually thought about altering them myself.

I'm like what am I Diana Ross in this crap? It's like a mou-mou for your ass! Embarrassing :redface:.

And for the record, Hootie, you can have sensibly comfortable gear without looking like a damn woman. The 80s had shorts that were roomy (though the fruity colors were a bit annoying), but didn't blow all over the place like these clownish things we're forced to wear today.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I wear board shorts with nothing underneath. Always have, always will. Only posers and wannabes wear any type of underwear at the beach. If I put on a show exiting the water, so be it. I'm not the only one. God love the stupid guys who buy white board shorts :biggrin1: .

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May just be my observation but the guys at the beach with the board shorts and what I would say is either boxers or boxer briefs showing are the teens.
To me it must be really uncomfortable but maybe it is a fashion statement.
Personally nothing under the shorts and if there is a liner that gets cut out .
Im not flaunting but then I have never understood why guys feel they need to hide or feel embarrassed if there is a cock outline.
It is part of being a guy.
When you come out of the water give your shorts a quick pull away from your body and the clinging is gone and they are almost dry by the time you get back to your towel.
Worried about boners well keep a strtategic track clear to the colder water and that problem will be solved.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
kurios said:
May just be my observation but the guys at the beach with the board shorts and what I would say is either boxers or boxer briefs showing are the teens.
That must be regional. Here they show it all including pubes and ass crack (yikes!). Anyone showing boxers with trunks would be laughed off the beach.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i went to the beach the other day and my friend wore boxers with his bord shorts. but i think thats only cuse we wernt planing on going in the water and we only had one towle to change with. but alot of highschoolers are embarased with their bodies so its just a teen thing.

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Yeah, well, just remember what Zeus did to you.:eek:

What did Zeus do?

And i wear undies under my boardies mainly because i like to be held up.. not a fan of hanging around i suppose.

D

deleted20132

never wear anything under swimshorts, i lie my dick to be free, cuz he likes to shrink, so this way is better!