Underwear under your Board/Swim Shorts

Free ball or something under those Swim trunks?

• Freeball

Votes: 483 80.0%
  • Boxerbriefs

Votes: 70 11.6%
  • Jockstrap

Votes: 34 5.6%
  • Boxers

Votes: 35 5.8%

• Total voters

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have always had swimshorts that had a loose fitting built in liner. That is just how they came. I like the support and yet freedom. I still show so it's not a big deal. Now I have a pair of board shorts, I'll have to wear a swim jock to make sure I don't jamm a nut when I kicked hard. "Saggy balls cause lots of falls." Dr. Ruth

Nickywoodhill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never, never, never wear underwear under board shorts. I too like the freedom of flopping around regardless of what it looks like when I get out of the water. I do wear navy blue a lot, but white is just too TOO much, light blue gives you a little more modesty but still shows all you got to the crowd!

Sometimes a soft cock ring (elastic, etc.) also make a nice enhancement when your shorts get wet.

And what about lycra suits? Anyone cut out the lining? You know you do!

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
freeball all the way baby, that is how board shorts are meant to be worn.

E

B_Darnell_ny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually wear very tight briefs under shorts, jock straps are too uncomfortable, and I learned my lesson not to go out in public with shorts on without some super tight briefs underneath, its not that comfortable, but at least I dont gotta worry about slippage

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freeball = yes, as much as possible
underwear with swimtrunks i think depends on where you are swimming... When i go to a family gathering i always wear underwear under swimshorts because i end up with a big bulge, not that i am all that big but i am thick. However at the beach, bring it on boys, freeball and sometimes catch a wave on purpose just to have the dick pop out..... :)

muzik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I freeball when there is a net in the swimming suit, but i wear boxer-briefs when theres nothing to hold my package.

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
got a quick thing to tell you.i am one of those lucky ones who has a pool and ther is nothing like.inviting the neighbors over for a "BBQ."actually all i am doing is checking everone out.what a perv yeah i know,but man the dude across the street.he and his wife both are hot.he used to be in the marines so i knew he was in good shape.he took his shirt off and he had some abs going on man.we all jumped in the pool.of course i was the first to get out.this guy eric got out.his suit was sticking to him like crazy.i know he saw me,but i sont think he cared.i had to look down,but you could not help but to look down.i swear to god his shit was as thick as a beer can.

HunterBTTX88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I'm somewhat in the minority on this topic. Whenever I wear a regular swimsuit I never wear anything else because the swimsuit has the mesh support built into them. But when I wear board shorts, I ALWAYS wear plain white briefs underneath them.

The only kind of underwear I ever wear are regular/classic white Hanes or Fruit of the Loom briefs anyway...and I really don't like freeballing it under my board shorts. Wearing my briefs underneath my board shorts also helps keep them from falling down when I'm in the water.

I'm definitely not the only guy I know that wear underwear beneath their swimsuit/board shorts...both of my brothers wear white briefs and keep them on underneath, as do a lot of my friends.

Reactions: omoshiroino

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never wear anything under my board shorts other than my swim jammers if I'm going in the water. Frequently I'm just in my jammers around water.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a briefs guy. I didn't see briefs as an option on the poll so I didn't vote.

But if I'm wearing bathing trunks, board shorts or a bathing suit...whatever you choose to call it...I'll likely be wearing my usual briefs under it.

Reactions: omoshiroino
D

deleted875903

Nothing under my board shorts. Always hanging loose. Besides at the beach I always tan in the nude.

Reactions: bulgebigger