Underwear under your Board/Swim Shorts

Free ball or something under those Swim trunks?

• Freeball

Votes: 483 80.0%
  • Boxerbriefs

Votes: 70 11.6%
  • Jockstrap

Votes: 34 5.6%
  • Boxers

Votes: 35 5.8%

• Total voters

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boardshorts are made from quick dry materials that dont hold water if you wear any underwear with them it will take longer to dry. Who cares if it sticks to your body when you get out of the water your a guy everyone knows youn have a cock and balls be proud of what you got

jesus, why wear board shorts at all? I swear, it looks like guys are wearing fucking pants at the beach. That and the below knee length silky shorts in the gym make me crazy. The girls are wearing almost nothing at all and guys are wearing pedal pushers from the '80's or something. I say really brief square cut are as much as I will wear. It's the BEACH, its HOT, you get WET what is with al the clothing? LOL

Freeball for sure! Love knowing that my bulge will be visible when I get out of the water. I've got a dick, deal with it! ;)

Reactions: bulgebigger
W

wavejock

jesus, why wear board shorts at all? I swear, it looks like guys are wearing fucking pants at the beach. That and the below knee length silky shorts in the gym make me crazy. The girls are wearing almost nothing at all and guys are wearing pedal pushers from the '80's or something. I say really brief square cut are as much as I will wear. It's the BEACH, its HOT, you get WET what is with al the clothing? LOL
Funny because i think a hot guy wearing a pair of low hanging boardies is way sexier looking..but we all have our thing

W

wavejock

Its a def no no to wear anything under boardies. And for the record also a no no to wear boardies that have an elastic waistband. Just laying it out there .

On a funny side note...I had this awesome pair of boardies I bought..billabongs..blue/white I was at the beach with a couple of friends and I had just come from the water and my friend, in his full on NY accent said. Bro I can totally see your entire dick in those. lol apparently the white was the see through white...

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear speedos under my shorts when the shorts are kinda short. Im not a tall guy at 5'8" and have long legs and a short body. So wearing shorts a bit above thr knee looks better on me. but i also have a longer flacid dick and it always finds a way of popping out the bottom of shorts when im in the water. since i have gotten shorts that are longer but still above the knee and i dont wear anything under those. But its also nice to tan in a speedo, so alot of the time i just put it on under just in case. I grew up in san diego and have had many occassions when i go straight from the beach to hanging downtown, so having something under my shorts is actually more comfortable. Alot of my friends would just wear boxers or boxerbriefs under theirs.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Seriously. I will never get the point of wearing a whole pile of clothes at a beach.

People are free to do whatever they want, but wearing underwear under your swimwear sounds about as reasonable as wearing socks over your shoes.

Reactions: 970172 and wvp

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always wear swim trunks, not board shorts. (Too long for me)

Usually I wear underwear (boxer briefs) under my swim shorts.

Yes, I know it's stupid, but I have a hard time finding trunks that fit me right. If they fit good in the waist, then they're too tight in other places. For them to not have such a tight fit, they're kind of big in the waist, and my crack is out.

I don't like for my crack to be out, I'm not an exhibitionist like most of y'all here :p

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously. I will never get the point of wearing a whole pile of clothes at a beach.

People are free to do whatever they want, but wearing underwear under your swimwear sounds about as reasonable as wearing socks over your shoes.
I just dont like carrying a huge pile of clothes with me to the beach, just to take time to change to go out after. To me bringing a bag full of clothes to the beach is as efficient as going to the laundrymat with no laundry. but if your just going to the pool and have a place to keep your stuff then its a different story. Its just not smart to carry a bunch to the beach cuse someones gunna jack your bag fast.