Underwear with a large pouch?

openwide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone remember E2U underwear with the generous pouch and generous seat? As a fortysomething in good shape but built heavy through the legs and ass, I'm going nuts trying to find something comfortable. Some of us don't have that lean "model" build. I've tried ergowear, which has an awesome pouch, but rides up my legs and strangle my ass. NDS wear which has a tiny pouch. Skiviez "Z" pouch is still pretty constricting.
Anyone have any ideas?

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I can see how the Skiviez Z pouch is can still be slightly confining, but most guys would find that supportive and capacious enough. The only category of underwear with a large pouch is the "extreme pouch".

In no particular order, a few sites are.

• Tropis Swimwear -Check the galleries with satisfied customers who sport their choices.
  • HillCrest Swimwear - It features swimwear primarily. The regular line has enough room for guys who like to sport cockrings. The extreme line is designed for those who are into pumping.
  • Fireboy Underwear - A Montreal shop, it features underwear and swimwear with extreme pouches. Their model, who consistently appears in all the outfits, is well-endowed and wears the gear with and without a cockring.
Most of the gear on these sites is meant to be skimpy, but you can probably find a variety of practical and erotic undergear to purchase.

Also, do a search on posts from HillcrestSwim -- the owner of the shop has an account here on LPSG and occasionally surfaces. Some of his older posts have pictures and links.

martin9p2

Just Browsing
Media
Seriously, try a thong, one size larger than you would buy in underwear. The advantage is that you pick the size to best fit your cock and balls, and there's nothing else to it!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see how the Skiviez Z pouch is can still be slightly confining, but most guys would find that supportive and capacious enough. The only category of underwear with a large pouch is the "extreme pouch".

In no particular order, a few sites are.
  • Tropis Swimwear -Check the galleries with satisfied customers who sport their choices.
  • HillCrest Swimwear - It features swimwear primarily. The regular line has enough room for guys who like to sport cockrings. The extreme line is designed for those who are into pumping.
  • Fireboy Underwear - A Montreal shop, it features underwear and swimwear with extreme pouches. Their model, who consistently appears in all the outfits, is well-endowed and wears the gear with and without a cockring.
Most of the gear on these sites is meant to be skimpy, but you can probably find a variety of practical and erotic undergear to purchase.

Also, do a search on posts from HillcrestSwim -- the owner of the shop has an account here on LPSG and occasionally surfaces. Some of his older posts have pictures and links.
If youve got good eyes you'll notice me in their gallery of satisfied customers......

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
If youve got good eyes you'll notice me in their gallery of satisfied customers......

From your gallery, Industrialsize, I think I can tell which pictures are yours in the Tropis Gallery. Would you care to be more explicit, though, and show some of the images?:cool:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go "commando" 24/7 most of the time. When I do wear briefs they have to have a support pouch. Regular type briefs just don't work for me. Not for my dick as that is "average" but for my huge balls.

Drac101

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love them because I can pull my dick out the horizontal fly and jackoff with out the binding of the typical fly in underwear.