underwear with an "underwire" or pouch

i need some loose, yet tight underwear...
loose in the front with plenty of room to move around, but tight everywhere else to keep everything from slipping out of the front... i know ive seen underwear like this but i want some advice from guys who know the kind of room i need.

my cock is pretty thick and my balls are the size of chicken eggs.. thing is they're all over the place.. sometimes they hang low, sometimes they ride so high and tight they pretty much stick out the sides of my cock, i dont need tight underwear to make that worse... and with looser underwear, as soon as i get them situated hanging loose, theyll tighten up for a few minutes, then loosen up and ill have to readjust again... and my job involves a lot of driving so ill vibrate around and i really dont want to die in a car crash because i was grabbing my balls back from under my ass.
the only underwear ive ever found that kept me from sitting on my nuts was these jockey bikini deals.. theyre tight enough everywhere to keep things together, but its just SO TIGHT!.. when i take them off after a long day at work my cock is pretty much smashed up inside of me it and my balls are in a big sweaty wad.

id like some underwear that fit really tight and good like normal underwear, but somehow had the front separate and loose with plenty of room to hang out, almost like not wearing any underwear at all.

any ideas? id like something not too expensive because i want to buy enough for a couple weeks(i hate doing laundry).. but ill pay a little more if its really worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: