Underwear with Running Shorts: Yes or No?

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If there’s a liner, it’s usually adequate for me so no underwear needed. In fact, I often wear running shorts as underwear.

The shirt I wear is often low enough to cover or redirect attention away from any flopping or dick prints I might have when I wear running shorts. But definitely not my legs considering how short I like my running shorts.

Reactions: surfnwoody

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I once had a pair of running shorts with split on the side that goes all the way to the waist. I cut the lining out and wore it with no underwear. It was one of those ultra light, quick dry running short that really feels like wearing nothing at all.

zakila haundia

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, never worn underpants with running shorts. Much healthier to give it plenty of ventilation, esp if you're running long distances.

In case anyone gets the wrong idea from the pic in my photo album, the liner is sufficient to keep it in place; the pic shows what happens if the liner is pulled aside.

Reactions: surfnwoody

falconflames

Legendary Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once had a pair of running shorts with split on the side that goes all the way to the waist. I cut the lining out and wore it with no underwear. It was one of those ultra light, quick dry running short that really feels like wearing nothing at all.

I also wear running shorts with a split all the way up to the waist with no underwear underneath. They're also quite short. I only wear them when running/working out outside late in the afternoon/evening because my dick does pop out some times, but I enjoy it very much. Love the freedom and exhibitionist part of it :)

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to run with Adidas running shorts, or Nike running shorts. Both had liners, no additional underwear. I liked the Adidas best.

Reactions: beach_bud