Underwear without fly

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mrjosep, Oct 19, 2008.

1. mrjosep

mrjosep New Member

I've been shopping around for some new underwear and I've found a few pairs I like, but none of them have a fly in the front. I'm noticing this more and more with low-cut trunk or brief styles. What's the deal with this? How do they expect me to free the beast when I need to take a leak?

2. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Most dudes don't use the fly anyway. Just pull the waistband down under your balls.

3. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    The fly on most underwwear is next to useless anyways. It's just saving the maker on material and labor sewing one in.

4. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

That's what I do.:rolleyes:

5. Dolcetto

Dolcetto New Member

Albums:
    I usually wear them, unless there is a chance of getting a bj.

6. D_Alfredo Hites

D_Alfredo Hites Account Disabled

i think mrjosep might be a businessman who has to dress nice for his job. in this case, there a problems.

i recently bought some underwear without a fly and it causes problems sometimes. since i have to wear slacks and a tucked-in shirt w/ a tie, i like being able to only unzip my pants fly and then pull my dick out of the fly and piss. it is very convenient that way.

when i'm wearing underwear with no fly, i now just unzip my pants and just lift one of leg openings up and pull my dick out. this is better than having to tuck in my shirt again.

hope that helped

7. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

can i ask where you bought them as i have been trying to find some for hubby, he hates the ones with the fly in front as his cock always sticks through it and he is always having to fix it back. in place when he is walking or what ever and people look at him like he is playing with him self in public and it pisses him off. he dont ware any most the time because of this but sometimes he needs to because of it showing and to be gentamenly at special events we attend at times. he says its like they never have to realine themself or something. i have been sewing it shut but the band running down the front on both sides of the fly bugs him so sewing it shut dont help much as well. i have bought him a few pair off the web, but they only come by 1 pair at a time an are high priced buying them this way but the stores and the malls where we live dont carry them. thanks for any help you can give me concerning this in advance.

8. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    g32js, have hubby try underarmour compression shorts...can buy them at most sporting good stores or online.

9. nitzaski

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not worn underwear with fly for years - mostly wear sports briefs - I like the sound of the underarmour compression shorts, bigtwin, I shall try them

went on holiday to Spain last year where I found some brilliant underwear at a market - only 10 euros for 3 pairs - bought 10 pairs for 30 euros (woohoo free pair of undies!) - unbelievably for they price the have lasted exceedingly well - going back to the area next year so I will get plenty more -

10. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

I agree, I'm used to just unzipping the fly

11. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

thank you much for the help i will look for them.

12. rlit195908

rlit195908 New Member

I rarely use the fly opening in underwear, pull the waist down and pee over.

Draft saved Draft deleted