Underwear?!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by xljames, Sep 4, 2008.

1. xljames

xljames New Member

What kind of underwear is good to wear, and why?
    Some one suggested briefs(to hold up everything, truth is my cock keeps turning side-way.. must be to heavy! :p), some say boxers(I heard it is not good to hang all the time!)

Btw, I am about 7 7.2"x5 1/2-6*(lol it changes :S)

2. BallRalls

BallRalls New Member

Albums:
    I think it's really difficult to say without visuals. How about some posts so we can do an offical poll? Fun for all! LOL!

xmarksbreakdownx likes this.
  3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd do a search, or just look thru this forum. There have been quite a few threads that talk about people's choices, and why they like, or don't like, some of the things that they've worn. :smile:

4. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think underware are a personal preference...

People wear what they wear because they have either never tried any other style... or find what they were the most comfortable choice based on there anatomy and the cut of the underware.

For me, I rotate between comando, boxers and boxer-briefs... depends on what I'm doing, the tempature outside, and what kind of other clothing I am wearing. If I know it's going to be hot, I tend to wear boxer-briefs as to have more fabric to wick away the sweat below more rapidly.

Some people like tighty-whities because of the way their package looks in them.

My suggestion would be to check out some stores (online or in person)... and buy a few pairs of each of the styles you think you might look good in... and then decide what is most comfortable for you to wear-- as everyones torso length, hip width, inseem, package size, and how far the balls naturally hang varies it is a hit and miss to find what is most comfortable and most likely to be safest for your body.

(just my two cents)

5. parchissi

Gold Member

Yeah I think chiefone4u pretty much has hit the nail on the head on this issue. I am a guy who has alot of different styles, colours, fabrics etc in my undies drawer. I enjoy a thong at times, I love a jock strap too - and feel comfortable in bikini briefs. Not into boxers though. There are times I dont wear any underwear - I like that style too!
    I also have a great collection of swimwear - which I wear as underwear and also the type of underwear I have I use for swimwear too. Love the idea of stripping down to my underwear and diving into the pool at a party or at the beach. Who needs to take swimwear when so many underwear can do the same job.Even better is diving in nude tho!! Cheers. Parchissi.

6. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

I would agree with one of the earlier posts, that it's a personal preference. Everybody likes their own thing. Personally, I'm a fan of boxer, b/c everything gets to hang where it wants, but if I'm doing a lot of activity (running, walking, etc) then I wear boxer briefs, b/c the boxers ride ya or my package gets caught up in them and it feels very uncomfortable.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Underwear??? Oh yeah underwear :tongue:

Briefs are good, they hold the package!

8. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    People still wear those medieval creations ? LOL. Yeah, briefs and boxer briefs are the go for me personally on the days I do not go commando.

9. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

How many underwear topics are we going to have lol, chiefone4u is right, it's a personal choice really. I like CK 365 boxer briefs.

10. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

And why wouldn't it be good to hang all the time? I wear boxers all the time. Anything else is too confining. The penis doesn't need any support. It's connected at one end, so it's not going to fall off.

11. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

Underwear? Not good to hang all the time? I have been constantly commando for over 25 years. I am well-hung, so have a fair amount of weight hanging in my pants. I am an active person, with water sports, racketball, cycling etc. I have never had any problems related to my genitals hanging. It does have benefits. Aside from the cool, breezy feeling, they can move out of the way very fast if needed. I have landed awkwardly on my surfboard a few times when my balls would have been crushed if trapped by briefs. I will never return to the discomfort of underwear.

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Chefone4U gave the best all-around explanation.

L.M.A.O.! That's the funniest comment I've heard in quite a while!

Hanger2: I've only been into boxers / freeballing for 3 years, but like you would never go back to snug underwear.

13. xljames

xljames New Member

I heard with briefs if I don't keep it in a certain position(penis upwards) then the penis could get bent or so.. :S

14. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I stopped wearing briefs a long time ago, and boxers a few years ago because they rode up too much. I went commando for a while and I was fine with that, but recently I started trying gripper trunks from ck. Trunks are already like shortened boxer-briefs, but this gripper style has a little more room in front, so they're more like "boxer-trunks." They don't ride up too much, but after a while they do ride up a little bit. I'm still getting used to them, but they are very soft and they have one of the most comfortable waistbands I've ever worn.

I'd still like to try out some boxer-briefs, but I'm not sure which ones to get, because I don't like anything that constricts my balls at all.

15. xljames91

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Update.. I'm now 22.5 x 18cm(now 24 years old)
    Boxer briefs the loose kind, though I sometimes slip-up of a leg, that can be uncomfortable sometimes.
    Tighter briefs in the gym for some support, helps a bit with the swing I find can be distracting for others. . Haha

16. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is one of those things you have to find out for yourself.

I'm a little bit bigger than you are, and I mostly wear boxer briefs. Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Sometimes I wear boxers too.

Draft saved Draft deleted