Underwear

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What kind of underwear do you have. Did you once used to wear one kind then change to another or has it always been the same. Explain why you like that kind of underwear and if you would ever try to change to a different kind.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What kind of underwear do you have. Did you once used to wear one kind then change to another or has it always been the same. Explain why you like that kind of underwear and if you would ever try to change to a different kind.

What are your responses?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I seem to change underwear brand and style every 5 years or so as I tire of one and move on to something new.

Right now, my daily wear are these MEN'S COOL BOXER BRIEF

And, when I'm feeling a bit more kinky, these Bubble Boy Underwear

But I have a fair number off others in my underwear drawer at any point in time.

nygreenmachine

Expert Member
Media
Wore briefs as a kid and into college, then switched to boxers and boxer briefs because they were "cool." Then got annoyed by the long legs on boxer briefs, so I switched to mostly trunks, which I think are the best of all worlds. After not wearing briefs for over a decade, decided to try some ck briefs and I found them sexy and comfortable, and started to buy a ton of those in different colors and styles. Now my undie drawer of about 200 pairs is about 50 percent trunks, 40 percent briefs, and ten percent bb. for the gym, I wear compression shorts or leggings.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a kid, I wore briefs. Moved on to boxers before high school, and wore those all through college, with a few briefs and bbs mixed in.
After graduating, I went to bbs and trunks. Eventually I ended up back with briefs because I find them to be the sexiest and most comfortable of all underwear.

Reactions: Ohiojohn and diver6

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wore briefs for many years. In my adult years, I started to adjust frequently to pull Junior up out of the crotch. 15 years ago, I got tired of adjusting. I tried boxers and liked them after I adapted. Today, I like knit boxers by Nautica. They work well for me. I still have many briefs and boxerbriefs, but don't wear them often.
Nautica Knit Boxers.jpg

Reactions: diver6

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I grew up wearing Fruit of the Loom type briefs. During college I continued to wear them, but added fashion low rise and bikini briefs.

One day, after college, I realized that most briefs (back then) fit fine if you were as flat as the cardboard that was in the packaging. I had a package between my legs that did not like to be smashed. That is when I moved to any type of brief that was designed with a pouch. The International Male and Undergear catalogs were my primary source. I eventually started to include boxer briefs, with a pouch.

When I got married I worn boxers during the time we were trying to get pregnant. And then returned to briefs and boxer briefs, with a pouch.

Currently I only wear underwear when I am at work or going to the doctor’s office. The rest of the time I am commando. My preferred boxer brief, at this time are these.

https://youtu.be/T1DWlxM7K5g

Of course, throughout all that time I wore a jockstrap for physical/athletic activities.

Reactions: bmik

rjthongs

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
White briefs as a kid. Moved to colored briefs in college. After college, wore bikinis and string bikinis. About 20 years ago, move to full time thong wearing.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
commando by choice but if needs mush a Cache Sex