Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_irish92, Sep 4, 2010.

1. B_irish92

B_irish92 New Member

I've recently been having trouble with my underwear, I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you: I wear boxers and my cock slides out of one of the legs. Today it got worse when I was walking, it happened and when it started rubbing against the side of my underwearand I got hard in the middle of a crowded street. There was nowhere to sit down so I had to walk funny and people started looking, I swear it's true.
    What do I do? I can't wear briefs, they're too constraining, my stuff is too squished in there, and it's really embarrassing

2. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    You must be cut... Yet another reason to be intact...

3. B_irish92

B_irish92 New Member

I'm not cut and what do you mean by intact?

4. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Cut means your foreskin has been removed. Intact means you have a foreskin. The Foreskin protects the Glans (head of the penis).

5. Nate_Dawg

Nate_Dawg New Member

I have the same problem dude. I switched to boxer-briefs because I got tired of people being able to see my junk. They're actually quite comfortable on everything BUT my junk, where it's quite constraining and I have to readjust all day.

What you might wanna do is check out "pouch" underwear. If you want a good pair you'll probably have to order them online, the ones I've gotten in stores have been (for all but one pair) just about the same as boxer-briefs. The ones that have been better were Equipo Trunks from Kohl's, check em out.

6. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is excellent advice. I almost exclusively wear pouch trunks as daily wear and they're the only way to go. Typical fly front boxer briefs and trunks don't offer the kind of room and support you need to be comfortable. I personally prefer trunks because they offer just enough coverage without having legs that ride up.
    If you're looking for some quality pairs to try out, check out CK and 2xist. You can usually find them on sale somewhere and they're both well made and comfortable in most styles.

7. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Get longer boxers. Or try boxer-briefs.

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I wear boxer-briefs but tend to have the problem with the legs riding up or having to readjust myself all day. I will look into those pouch trunks.

9. bigseadaddy

bigseadaddy New Member

All of my adult life I've worn briefs. When I was younger trousers and jeans were not "full cut" and I was too modest to show my equipment. Recently I started going commando around the house on week-ends and really enjoyed the freedom. Now I've trashed the briefs and started wearing boxers. Wow! I really enjoy feeling my cock and balls hanging between my legs. I'm really not that heavily hung, but there's enough there for me to be aware of it. Be careful, though, when crossing your legs!

10. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

If you haven't tried proper briefs/trunks with a proper pouch...you cannot make that claim.

11. SportyXX

SportyXX Well-Known Member

Albums:
    There are plenty of pouch briefs and boxer briefs out there that will sort that problem out! I sometimes wear thongs....they hold everything neatly into place!

12. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a good pouch is always the best way to go.

#12 eric19831, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  13. SR_borntolook3

SR_borntolook3 New Member

I prefer jock straps and thongs that are of the proper size myself. I hate to be constrained because it causes lack of blood flow to the penis and leads to erectile dysfumction, and none of us want that shit.

14. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These guys make great pouch underwear, I love the boxer briefs myself, available from most of the online resellers, lots of room in the pouch and the material is great, best I've found and I've tried a LOT of brands.

Obviously

Draft saved Draft deleted