Underwear

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have boxer briefs I really like to wear because of the added support, but I find that my balls keep getting stuck 'under' or pressed against my legs and it's quite uncomfortable. They are hanes brand, but I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for some that might better support my balls and pull them up, so to speak.

Thanks

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are hanes brand, but I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for some that might better support my balls and pull them up, so to speak.
I'm experimenting with various options, right now, and have a problem that is very similar to the one you describe, except in my case it's that one of my balls stays in, and the other dangles down my leg.

Your desire is not for compression, but for actual support!

My own experience is that something with some percentage of spandex seems to better support me, and of the easily affordable options, the Starter branded boxerbriefs at WalMart ($8/3 pack) seem to be showing some genuine promise for me.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hanes and FOTL are cheap for a reason. Get some trunks (a shorter boxer brief) from Calvin Klein, 2xist, etc. You can even find those brands and Macys and similar department stores.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try Mundo Unico, mostly found with an online merchant. Their boxers are excellent in the support department, and they wear real well. I can get several years out of a pair that I wash weekly. Best to find them on sale, as they tend to be a bit on the pricey side, but well worth the investment.