Undies for bigger guys

Jacks_place

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry if this is covered somewhere else - im new to LPSG - but can anyone recomend a brand of underwear with more room up front? although i like boxers for the comfort i cant really wear them at work - its a bit pronographic for everyone around me. so i need a brief style to keep everything in place.

Ive tried maybe 20 diff brands available in shops here in australia and none have got enough room. ive ended up buying XXXL gruts and had my wife take the waist in but they arent real comfy either and look ridiculous.

Im after gear that will keep everything in place and not draw any attention - deffo not after anything that 'enhances' shit.

any tips would be good guys.
cheers jack

Last edited:

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorry if this is covered somewhere else - im new to LPSG - but can anyone recomend a brand of underwear with more room up front? although i like boxers for the comfort i cant really wear them at work - its a bit pronographic for everyone around me. so i need a brief style to keep everything in place.

Ive tried maybe 20 diff brands available in shops here in australia and none have got enough room. ive ended up buying XXXL gruts and had my wife take the waist in but they arent real comfy either and look ridiculous.

Im after gear that will keep everything in place and not draw any attention - deffo not after anything that 'enhances' shit.

any tips would be good guys.
cheers jack

The new range of BONDS fit 'shorts' have a very nice pouch on them. These are available at K-Mart at a good price.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If you can get it in Australia, I'd recommend the "BoxerJock" by Under Armour.

It's a blend of cotton with about 5-10 percent lycra, which means that it stretches and supports. I find this underwear extremely comfortable, and wear it at the gym almost every day. I wouldn't say it's exactly minimizing, but it certainly doesn't "enhance."

Good luck!

Steve

hungwhitebriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Agree with comments above, I think Underarmour is best for blokes with massive members.... (And what is it with the Australians producing *amazing* underwear, by the way?)