Undies of the Day

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
I figured it would be fun to create a thread for what undies we are wearing for the day. Doesn't have to be anything sexy, just whatever you picked out of your drawer for the day. I don't know about you, but I love wearing undies. Today's undies are Pair of Thieves "Hustle" boxer briefs. They are sooooo soft and keep their shape.
I have a huge collection, these are so tight they are completly filled by my totally flacid cock! There is no room for expansion. 20230601_063318.jpg
20230601_063304.jpg

Attachments

BoxersloverCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I figured it would be fun to create a thread for what undies we are wearing for the day. Doesn't have to be anything sexy, just whatever you picked out of your drawer for the day. I don't know about you, but I love wearing undies. Today's undies are Pair of Thieves "Hustle" boxer briefs. They are sooooo soft and keep their shape.
Your sexy as hell man!!

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate this system for posting pics, it sucks.
It has its advantages. I post pics from my galleries, so I can set privacy levels. Prevents daily messages from members with zero posts/zero pictures treating my DMs like a public chat room.

Anyone is welcome to ask a serious question, but if I want to chat about nothing, I'll be in the chat room.

Reactions: stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Got Sunspel (Boxers, Briefs, and Trunks), Uniqlo (AIRism Trunk and Low Rise Boxers), EMP (Boxer Briefs), and assortment of Bike 10 style Jocks (Various brands), plus some misc Boxer Briefs.

Uniqlo Grey AIRism Low Rise Boxers today..... this AIRism range especially good in Summer months, to deal with sweating.

Attachments