Undies Swap/Free Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Whachestre Woodenleg, Jun 26, 2011.

1. D_Whachestre Woodenleg

D_Whachestre Woodenleg Account Disabled

hi all, i have a lot of underwears and a few speedo style swim trunks that i am looking to get rid of, but i dont know what do do other then the garbage. So i came to the conclusion i would share them with some people on here. If you want something for free, please send me a pic of you in some undies, and tell me why you want some free undies, prefer to be sent to my email, speedoman_123@hotmail.com. Also i have some sexy items that i would be willing to trade for another sexy item. I am a size small waist 29/30, i love anything night and revealing and fun. Depending on where you live, i might be nice and pay for postage, but if its excessive then you will have to pay some part. Also i love to model them on skype, my add is march_11_91 please add me. I hope to hear from some people soon! meassge me

:D

2. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn, too bad you're a small. I wear size 32/medium in most things. If you have anything that you think would work, PM me and we can talk more.

3. badgerii

badgerii Member

Albums:
    Have any small's left? :p

Draft saved Draft deleted