1. D_onash520

D_onash520 New Member

I love seeing guys in their boxers so if you have any piccs of yourself or hot guys in general that are wearing boxers then you can put them here

2. anyaboo

anyaboo New Member

What?! :eek: :tongue:

I don't like boxers, even though I've heard from nearly every guy I've ever met that they're really comfortable (and hell, I've got a few pairs of my own--some with sheep on them, some with frogs--that I wear to bed, and they really are comfortable). But the reason I don't like them is because they're too baggy and you can't see the guy's package as well. For boob-loving people, it's like a girl wearing a big baggy sweatshirt---BORING.

Since I'm female, my external genitalia is invisible in clothing, which I suspect is part of why men's bodies are just so fascinating to me. Hee hee, they have something I don't have---a toy that never loses its intrigue. Not that my own love button doesn't provide a hell of a lot of pleasure (sometimes I need to play with it and come, just so I can get to sleep), it just basically comes down to my NOT having a penis and my finding bodies that do have them very interesting.

Hope I'm making sense here...
    Anyway, interesting topic.
    Later,
    Anya

3. D_onash520

D_onash520 New Member

i see what you mean but for some reason i just love to see people in them.

Draft saved Draft deleted