Unenjoyable Blowjob?

cumvampire90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, I recently had a blowjob...the guy really went at it but it was still rather unenjoyable. Basically it feels like nothing to make and I to fake like I enjoy it. The only time I get a good sensation if his teeth touched it are his facial hair.

Now I have several blowjobs and none were enjoyable...I was hoping that I was drunk and numb...but I tried a couple sober, still not much...I jackoff like everday and I was thinking it might be because my dick is desenstized but I read that didn't happen...

I should also add that when I jackoff I rarely stroke my shaft because it doesn't feel good, like it feels like nothing, I just jackoff the head....that might have something to do with it...

Anyways let me know what you guys think....

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've only gotten head from one girl no more than 10 times. Either I can't really got off to BJs or she was awful. She sucked for an hour and couldn't get me off, I was bored by it. Which is strange because the thought of getting my cock sucked turns me on more than almost anything.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Every situation is different. The first blowjob I ever had felt pretty good. Then I had a blowjob from a guy who just kind of put it in his mouth. It may matter if you're cut or not too. Just do what works I guess. If it doesn't feel good do something else. Maybe you weren't very excited about the person you were with.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, an unenjoyable blowjob is entirely possible!
There's many reasons including, but not limited to
a) You're just not in the mood (I feel that not wanking for a few days gets me real horny and I enjoy head more)
b) They're terrible at it. (Either they're inexperienced or they just don't care)

If its the second- let them know how they can make it better. I too prefer having attention given to the head rather than shaft, and I let them know it. Guide them- if they know something is good, they'll do it again. :)
Hope this helps.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Timing is everything too. If you're not into doing the deed mentally, it doesn't matter, you're really not even there. Life's too short, go do what you really want to do.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It helped me when the guy would try to imitate the motions of my hand with his mouth. I beat off a little different, pulling down over the head and releasing. It creates a nice pressure at the base as well. One guy used one side of his mouth, with the cockhead between his cheeks and teeth. This created a tight "fistlike" feeling, and enabled me to cum eventually.

Funny, only the older, more experienced guys could do this. Younger guys mays look hot, but many lack the know-how or are not willing to experiment.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, only one woman has been able to make me cum with a blowjob. For a long time, I didn't think I could get off from them.

One thing that helped was being into the girl and relaxing. Her stubborness and persistence helped ;)

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I've been lucky, or am just really into being sucked, but I'd say 90% + have been great experiences. I love it when the guy is into sucking, into my dick, into me - and the feeling is usually mutual. Being worshipped or worshipping - active throating or just some quiet sucks on the head - ending in a blast off or just some easy oozing - yeah, being is sucked is great.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Teeth are the problem for me. My dick is cut and has a big mushroom head that seems to attract teeth. After just a few minutes of tooth action the head gets all raw and tender. That's when I stop the action and move on. A few guys can get the head past their epiglatis. They're the keepers. I just kick back and let them go until they get their "reward".

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone is clearly not doing it right if you don't enjoy it. I know what I am doing and even have letters of recommendation from past BJ recipients. It takes the right combination of suction, tongue, teeth and throat. But you have to be willing to say how you like it and what works for you--long slow deep strokes down the back of my throat, short twirling tongue action on the head only. Hell, I've had long dicked guys who just want me to deep throat it all the way and hold it there and kinda gnaw on the base of the shaft with my teeth. Whatever works for you.....

choney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am the same way! I was actually going to post on this. Glad you did.
I would rather suck than be sucked- maybe it's because I am worried we'll be there all night. Ha ha. I think in my head I get over anxious that it isn't doing anything for me and that creates an even bigger distraction. I gotta find someone with the tenacity to go at it for a while. And communication is key.
It's strange because I have had a number of guys that I have sucked to climax and they told me they were never able to get there before. And yet, I can't tell someone else what to do to me to get me there.

peachtreecorners

Sexy Member
Media
Peachtree Corners (Georgia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It definitely sounds like you've haven't had the right person just yet. I think teeth are the WORST thing in the world - scraping on me ruins is very quickly. Some guys/girls are intimidated on what to do and will just lick at it or even 'suck' as in a vacuum on the head thinking that is what needs to get done - always communicate and say if something is good or not good.

Some are very good at what they do, some are OK, and some just... well suck in a bad way. The worst one I had was when a guy was pinching the tips of my testicles - I went soft so fast and finally asked him to forget it after he tried that a third time (first time is said NO! NO! NO!)

Industrialsize is right - you got 'em doing it right if the nose and chin are saying hello a lot :). It took me quite some time to find someone who could do that - kinda spoils you, though <EG>

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys actually just don't get off from getting sucked...then sometimes it really depends on what it is that's being done to get you off. I've noticed that no matter how much cock I've got in my mouth, if my nose is rubbing into the pubes of the guy or if my head is against his stomach, he'll really get into it. Also, the cock-in-cheek trick gets guys really hot.

Another thing is if you're able to do any kind of deeptrhoating...even if it's a quick in-and-out, guys appreciate that.

Also, make sure you do everything you can to keep your teeth out of the way and the suction tight. It's just like if you were jacking off...the better the friction, the hotter the sex.

One last thing is using your hands with the bj. Not all guys like that (the more aggressive guys like to fuck throats instead of being jacked off orally)
but alot of guys get the sensation of deeptrhoat if you use your hands along with sucking.

I know I kinda hijacked the thread with this post, but if you know what works, it's best to share...unless you're a greedy cock whore. Then keep the details to yourself.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it is very natural to enjoy getting sucked. Hard for me to imagine that someone's lapping and licking and sucking did not turn you on! I have encountered a number of mouths which were too full of teeth to comfortably accomodate my girth..but even with them, there was more pleasure than pain!

Reactions: Allan S.

cumvampire90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys for all the replies...

Hm I dunno I guess i said teeth because sadly it takes teeth just to get ANY sensation...most of the time it feels like...moist nothing...

I've had maybe 15-20 blowjobs....none were very good from what I remember.....

Im thinking I should not jackoff for like a month to see if my cock is more sensetitve...because I don't know what it is...

And it sucks...I really wanna enjoy getting head!!!! Ugh....