Unenjoyable Blowjob?

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the opposite: I love blowjobs, from the first one from my high school girlfriend who'd never seen a cock before, up to and including last night.

Each of us has different preferences; I don't think I could have a relationship with a woman who wouldn't.

cumvampire90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well it's not that I like are dislike blowjobs...like I want to like blowjobs...seems hot...but my dick is not sensetive to them if that makes since, so I was wondering if something is wrong with me are if other people have the same thing...like I can jackoff...feels good...get a blowjob..doesn't feel good....it's not painful are anythiing it just feels like nothing

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think really depends on the person. I myself want you got be gently. Do not bite, and dont just rip my foreskin back, because that hurts. I have had ton of blowjobs however only a few were that good any made me cum.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, I recently had a blowjob...the guy really went at it but it was still rather unenjoyable. Basically it feels like nothing to make and I to fake like I enjoy it. The only time I get a good sensation if his teeth touched it are his facial hair.

I like the first few seconds of a blow job... the moment the lips and tongue first touch my cock. After that, I sometimes lose interest. And if my cock hits the back of the throat, which I admit is more often than not, it is sometimes an unpleasant sensation.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had some guy sucking my cock years ago, was at it for quite awhile, finally had to make him stop, he never touched my dick with his teeth always had plenty of suction but after awhile felt like he was rubbing my dick with sandpaper