Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ceg1526+Sep 27 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ceg1526 &#064; Sep 27 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Sep 21 2005, 12:58 AM
I&#39;m built backwards and my right nut is larger and hangs lower.  But Mother Nature designed us that way (or the other way around) on purpose. 
[post=345150]Quoted post[/post]​
Kink and Pye:

Somewhere back in the recesses of memory, I remember a comment from a paramedic that you could tell what side the heart was on by looking at a guy&#39;s balls. If the right was lower, that meant that the rest of his innards were mirror images to the standard setup too. Are your hearts on the right side?

Take care

Ceg
[post=346909]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hmm-- judging from my last XRay, my heart is on the left side. So my heart is in the &#39;right&#39; place. Or I could say that my heart is on my sleeve. Or I have a &#39;heart-on&#39;.

The condition to which you are referring is called "sistis inversis" and it is quite rare

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very few things about me are "normal." So, my right ball is bigger and hangs lower.........all the other stuff, whether correctly placed or not, seems to function just fine.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Britlover, I&#39;m shocked by your avatar. I just can&#39;t believe that Colin Farrell would go public with our sex life like that. :+

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by britlover@Sep 28 2005, 05:16 AM
My left hangs lower and is a lot bigger.
[post=347068]Quoted post[/post]​
Right hangs lower and Left is larger.I wonder if there is a correlation between which is lower and which leg the package hangs down? :shrug:

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Cool. I looked it up on Google: "Situs inversus is a very rare condition that occurs in only about one in 7000-8000 people. The internal organs are on the opposite side from usual. According to David Lewis, MD, he still remembers the first child he examined with situs inversus and the puzzlement he felt while trying to hear the heart beat, being met with silence. He recommends strongly that you inform all medical caregivers of your "mirror image" organs. That way you will avoid the necessity of repeating electrocardiograms or the chest X-rays because of confusion."

Doesn&#39;t say anything about balls though - guess there&#39;s no relationship.

Take care

Ceg

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by freeballinswimdude@Sep 20 2005, 05:06 AM
Hey everybody, I have uneven balls, as in they hang at different heights. I was wondering if their is anyway to make them hang at the same height or if I just have to deal with it?
[post=344889]Quoted post[/post]​

I say deal.

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ball size is definitly a problem..... I&#39;ve seen it on beaches across europe.... older you get , the bigger the balls&#33; :)

The product is not out yet, but it seems to be making headlines........ maybe you will need a BALLBRA.... think the site is www.ballbra.com .... but its still not fully out.. just a pre website before it goes live i think...

anyways, get a BALLBRA..... think it will help even out the balls....

:)

aching_balls

Just Browsing
Media
hey man :) you&#39;re like a dream come through

i neeeeed that product like IMMEDIATELY &#33;&#33;&#33;

my balls are way too big and hanging, it hurts how big&#33;

do you thnk ballbra could help me??? what is ballbra exactly???
any info on how the product works???

i visited web site but as you said, site is not fully functional yet, any info on when it&#39;s supposed to come out fully???

thnx

Originally posted by depeche2005@Oct 5 2005, 08:35 PM
Ball size is definitly a problem..... I&#39;ve seen it on beaches across europe.... older you get , the bigger the balls&#33; :)

The product is not out yet, but it seems to be making headlines........ maybe you will need a BALLBRA.... think the site is www.ballbra.com .... but its still not fully out.. just a pre website before it goes live i think...

[post=348997]Quoted post[/post]​

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
friend sent me a link of how it looks.. pretty interesting I must say... but the site and product should be out for sale by christmas they say.. not sure when... Friend that is in military serving in Balkans, told me its a product of Croatia...... so cant give you too much information as of yet....

Thats all I can say I guess... if I find the link where the picture is, then will forward you it...... best thing to do is check up on www.ballbra.com once in awhile like we are all doing.... Funny thing though, there was a short MTV video joke on NUTBRA... so alot of people are talking about the real product ballbra... :)

anyways, keep those balls hidden.,... might scare some kids... scaring me..

Brgs,

Originally posted by aching_balls+Oct 5 2005, 04:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aching_balls &#064; Oct 5 2005, 04:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey man :) you&#39;re like a dream come through

i neeeeed that product like IMMEDIATELY &#33;&#33;&#33;

my balls are way too big and hanging, it hurts how big&#33;

do you thnk ballbra could help me??? what is ballbra exactly???
any info on how the product works???

i visited web site but as you said, site is not fully functional yet, any info on when it&#39;s supposed to come out fully???

thnx

<!--QuoteBegin-depeche2005
@Oct 5 2005, 08:35 PM

[post=348997]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=349000]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just mosey on down to your local drug store and find the display of Futuro brand products (jocks, braces, ankle wraps, etc.) You&#39;ll likely find a scrotal suspensory there. Not cheap but certainly less expensive than a &#39;ball bra.&#39;

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Pecker......

How much is a BALLBRA.com cost?.... was looking for it, but friend in Military didnt say how much, just showed me a quick picture.... Looked definitly better then these SLINGSHOT holders &#33; :) but thanks for info..... :) will also send the link of the BALLBRA once I find out where he showed me the pictures....

seeya pecker.... keep that inside buddy... ;)

brgs,

Originally posted by Pecker@Oct 5 2005, 07:08 AM
Just mosey on down to your local drug store and find the display of Futuro brand products (jocks, braces, ankle wraps, etc.) You&#39;ll likely find a scrotal suspensory there. Not cheap but certainly less expensive than a &#39;ball bra.&#39;
[post=349047]Quoted post[/post]​

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
medical doc here guys
90% of men have a slightly larger and lower left testicle, and the angle at which it hangs is often a little different... what i mean is one may hang vertically (long axis vertical) and the other often lies a little angled. Guys with very large sacs may even have their nuts hang horizontally.

FYI the angle of the penis is somewhat although not exclusively associated with the way you hold your dick when you wank, and also according to which side you tuck. Some dick point a little left and others a little right. The curve has nothing to do with anything.

10% of us hang right, have a bigger right ball and lower right ball.