Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slut with big booty takes two dudes
there's another jayden jaymes scene called jayden takes two dicks from assparade at bangbros with Champ and another average guy and Preston Parker behind the camera starts making fun of the size difference, you can't really hear him but the smaller guy gets all pissed off and preston keeps bringing it up throughout the scene. Jayden Jaymes also moans much louder when Champ was in fucking her

thin7

Expert Member
Media
Slut with big booty takes two dudes
there's another jayden jaymes scene called jayden takes two dicks from assparade at bangbros with Champ and another average guy and Preston Parker behind the camera starts making fun of the size difference, you can't really hear him but the smaller guy gets all pissed off and preston keeps bringing it up throughout the scene. Jayden Jaymes also moans much louder when Champ was in fucking her

Where is this other vid you're referring to?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
odd to me that no subset of this stuff... had the experience personally... like is normal have a variety of stuff that gets me going and never thought about a thread like this until someone started it...
nope, i was not the huge guy in the mmf i had fifteen years ago and she was not a pro like in two vids above, just a normal coed from rural america feeling frisky one weekend and in the college years of exploration and experimentation...
don't recall her favoring him more then me but then again we all got nude about same time and giving oral my favorite thing anyway so when saw what dropped out of his boxers instinctively played "supportive" role giving her oral while she explored his big willy and then she gave me oral / wet hand job while he gave it to her doggie and then though he went easy and slow she implied tough position for her with him so she flopped over... that fucker lasted much longer than i did for our first orgasms... seeing how she was enjoying his size but at same time showing concerns about adjusting to him a real turn on and about thirty seconds saw her arching her hips downward i presume to limit his depth, get it one thing to deal with, his thickness... damn did it make be erupt!

EmAmSA

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, no it isn't. How about watching the actual video first.

I skimmed it but yeah you're right I see now the other dude. Still, I wish the first dude got another chance at her after the small one had his turn. That's when these videos are better :frown1: I like to see the girls reaction to the different sizes, not just see different size dicks.

darthpain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay