Unexpected bonus!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by chuckiejock, Apr 19, 2010.

1. chuckiejock

chuckiejock Member

Albums:
    I've recentley noticed that my underwear is getiing rather tight around in the front particularly pouch style underwear. It wasn't until very recently that a buddy came over fir some fun that I had not seen in a while and he said that my balls had got alot bigger! I had not noticed but since he pointed it out I can see that they are. The only thing that I can put it down to is my recent change in diet and exercise. I'm drinking much more water, going to the gym 5 times a week and packing on some muscle. Could this be what has done it?

2. TheDane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes and no!
    Yes, a healthier lifestyle can add a little extra "of the good stuff", but an increase could also be caused by a potential illness/situation. Inflamation or, even worse, cancer in the testicales, could cause this. If in doubt, please see your GP - at least to exclude an illness.... just in case.

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you're working out your ASS is probably getting more muscle...so bigger...making the pouch seem smaller due to more material being used by the back part of your undies. :) Hopefully, both...cuz a nice big bubble ass and big balls are a good thing! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted