unexpected ejaculation

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im not talking about premature ejaculation...

but the other day at the gym, after working out for about an hour, i decided to relax in the steam room for another 30 minutes or so...

after steaming i headed to my locker to get undressed so that i could take a shower.

on my way to the showers i got a sharp pain in my lower back so i paused for a second until it went away, but as soon as i started walking again i busted a huge load all over the locker room floor...

the weird thing is that i was completely flaccid. the cum shot out as if i was rock solid.

the people in the room just looked at the cum and one guy said" u do that often" and another said "how'd u learn to cum on command?" all jokingly accepting what happened...

i was a lil embarrassed but what are you gonna do...

it wasnt the first time it happened but it was the first place it happened in public, when i was naked..

has this ever happened to anyone else

coastallthrbear

Just Browsing
Media
this is my first post and I have to say I agree with pwrstrk. that should not happen and I am a bit concerned about the pain in the back. It would not hurt to have it checked, better safe than sorry. Good luck and I hope it is nothting

diana24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it may bee at the gym u have damage a lumbal or sacral nerves which is responsible for urinary tract and all that region so visit a urologist " wish u a luck"

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
with the exception of the pain in your back that sounded like an awesome 'treat'. I'd get that checked out though.... if it weren't for the pain I wouldn't worry.