Unexpected experience with a straight mate...

D_Steve_Sphincter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi. I thought I’d write about this encounter that I had with a mate of mine last night. Dan and I met back in about yr 2000 at college. We’d stayed connected through Facebook, but he travelled a lot and I think the last time I saw him was at Christmas in 2009. Anyway, he posted a message to his FB status to say that he’d be in town and does anyone want to go for a drink. I responded, and we met up yesterday. We went drinking and had a great time. The conversation flowed really easily and it was as though we’d been in regular contact the whole time. We drank a lot, and then ended up going out for dinner, and after dinner we hit the bars again.

I think we decided to call it a night at about 4am, and I told Dan that he could stay at mine. I’ve got a spare room, and a double bed in my own room. The spare room wasn’t made up, since neither of us had planned for him to stay over. I was really tired, and I told him that we could make up the bed in the spare room, or he could stay in my bed. He said that he couldn’t be bothered to fix up the spare bed and he’d share with me. This wasn’t in the slightest bit premeditated by me. Dan has a girlfriend, he’s straight, there’s never been any suggestion of a homosexual side to him, and there’s never been anything between us.

Anyway, just as I was falling asleep, Dan told me that he had a hard on and was thinking about having a wank. He asked me if it was OK, and whether I wanted to wank with him. I was pretty surprised, but definitely interested. I said that I was up for it and asked him if he’d ever done that before with another guy? He said no. I started to get hard under the covers. I asked him if he’d ever seen another hard on before other than his own, and he said he hadn’t. I asked him if he wanted to see mine, and he said yes. I pulled the covers off, and pulled my dick out of my boxers and started rubbing it while he watched. He asked me if he could touch it. I said yes, and he started stoking my dick. After a while I pulled the covers off him and asked him to show me his cock. He pulled his boxer shorts off. He was very hard, and his dick looked like mine, but thicker. We wanked each other off for a while, and I played with his balls.

After a while he started fingering my ass, and then I got on top of him and rubbed our dicks together. Then he asked me something that really surprised me. He asked me to fuck him in the ass. It was a bit weird because I’d known this guy for so long. I was a bit hesitant, but I turned him over and put it in him, all the way. I should have been more careful because he looked like it really hurt him so I apologised and slowed right down. He started grinded his ass up and down my cock. After a little while, we both went back to wanking and then he asked me to finger his ass. I wanked him off while rubbing his asshole like it was clit with my fingers, and then just as he came, I pushed my fingers in him really hard. I could tell he like it.

We took a shower and went back to bed. He went home this morning and everything seemed fine between us. I think I got a bit emotionally attached to him because I felt a bit empty today and wanted to be with him again, even though I know, for him, it was just an experiment. I don’t know why I feel that way. I’ve never looked at him as more than a friend before. It’ll probably pass.

Anyway, I couldn’t believe my luck. That type of thing hardly ever happens to me, and I’m so glad he had the courage to ask me to do that with him. He could have just ignored his boner and gone to sleep, which would have made this an extremely boring story to tell. That’s definitely one for the wank bank for a while.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Reactions: Psilord905