Unexpected Fun With Hot Son Of Family Friend

dmigrant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a great afternoon getting fucked and sucked from the straight acting college age son of family friend.

We are spending New Years in our summer home in New Hampshire. So its nice and cold out. My wife is coming up tomorrow. I was up early to just take some time off and relax. I turned on the sauna to warm it up. Then went outside to clean up some leaves from the fall. Our friends son, Preston stopped by unexpectedly. I have known Preston since he was ten. He was an awkward chubby kid then. Now he is tall, thin and 20. I always have thought he was cute. But he seemed pretty straight. But each year I have found him just a bit more attractive.

He came up right after Christmas. His parents had to stay home for a bit for some family reason. They were headed up tomorrow for New Years at our place. Preston was bummed his friends were not in town. He saw me in the yard and figured he would stop by and talk. He helped me rake. We took the yard waste to the dump. We got back to the house. I thanked him. Figured he would be headed out.

I love getting in the sauna by my elf, get nice and sweaty, and jerk off and play with my ass. I will get the sauna nice and hot. The sweat is a great lubricant. Awesome feeling. Super relaxing. So, I really wanted to get in the sauna. But Preston was not leaving.

I finally said "Hey it was good to see you, but I am going to go take a sauna."

He said "Oh, that sounds great. Do you mind if I join you?"

Fuck. I really could not say no. And I was going to miss my chance to enjoy the sauna. I capitulated and said sure. I really did not think it would lead anywhere.

So, I show him to a bathroom with towels and say I will meet him inside. I go to master bedroom and get naked. Wrap a towel. Get in the Sauna. I am old school sauna type so I sit on the towel with it open. Not thinking twice. Preston comes in, sort of pauses, then moves forward and sits on the bench with towel wrapped around him. Kids today fear nudity.....

We are sitting next to each other on upper bench. Sweat building. Talking. I notice him looking over now and then at my dick. My dick gets a little chubby. He moves around in his towel. Looks over. More chub. Hmm.... Then he opens his towel and leans back. He has a nice chub.

He is smooth chest, nice balls, shaved, good size cock. Exactly my type. That tension is building. Slowly but surely we just keep getting harder, talking, glancing. I am 8" hard. He is about the same. It is pretty obvious to both of us what is going on. But he is a family friends son, so I just can't do it. But I am at full mast, as is he.

Then he just leans over and goes down on me. Full depth. I am leaning back a bit. My hole exposed ever so slightly on the edge of the bench. Sweaty and hard. He is giving me a perfect blow job. I can't believe it. My hand is gently rubbing his hair. My other hand reaches to finger my hole. I have two fingers in. Feeling great. He moves them away and pushes 3 fingers inside. Still giving me a great blow job. I am laying on my back now. Hot, sweaty, and happy.

I can't take it any more. I blow a huge load. He takes most of them. Moves away for a moment. And more are squirting on my chest and face. Lots of cum. Really awesome.

He then takes the load from his mouth, spits it in his hand, and rubs it in my hole. He takes the puddle on my chest and rubs it on his cock. And then slides right into me. Even though he was about 8" and girthy, I was so lose and there was so much cum, it just worked.

Its 160 degrees in the sauna. We have been in for 15 mins. I am sweating like a pig (good way) and I have a 20 year old college kid fucking me like I am his prom date. He keeps going for 5 minutes. I can barely breath from the heat and pleasure.

His face starts to wince. I can tell he is about to cum. And then he starts shooting inside me. He pulls out and shoots a couple of loads on my chest. He keeps stroking his cock, which looked awesome. Sweat glistening on his chest, cock, legs, etc.

Then he stops, leans down and kisses me. I rub is cum all over my sweaty chest and lick my fingers.

We just sit back up and sort of lean against each other. Him licking the sweat on my neck. Me putting my fingers through his hair. We start calming down, breathing normal.

I finally say "Jesus, that was unbelievable. Where did all that come from"

He said "I have wanted to fuck you since we first met"

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
If I may, let's continue the story -
Next morning the dear wife comes up to NH. I still cannot get the hot fun out of my mind. With some small chat, she asked how my day was. I said casually just cleanup getting the house ready for you. Oh yes, Preston stopped by and we hung out together for a while so it was't too boring. That's good, she asked, how is he doing, he is cute got any girlfriend yet, etc. Yes he is good looking man not a teen, we did some sauna also. Girls would love him, fit body and smooth talker. Oh, she asked, did he enjoy the sauna, it can get pretty hot. Yes it was really hot and sweaty yesterday.

dmigrant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I may, let's continue the story -
Next morning the dear wife comes up to NH. I still cannot get the hot fun out of my mind. With some small chat, she asked how my day was. I said casually just cleanup getting the house ready for you. Oh yes, Preston stopped by and we hung out together for a while so it was't too boring. That's good, she asked, how is he doing, he is cute got any girlfriend yet, etc. Yes he is good looking man not a teen, we did some sauna also. Girls would love him, fit body and smooth talker. Oh, she asked, did he enjoy the sauna, it can get pretty hot. Yes it was really hot and sweaty yesterday.

Oh how I wish

Reactions: twfarrell and P.J.9